Ip unconfirmed almost every 20 minutes

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,569 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• HELLO EXPERTS,

I got an issue in zgemma 2s about IP UNCONFIRMED address round about every 20 to 25 minutes using wifi conection in openatv 5.1, Plz help to solve this why its hapening, some time i need to restart wifi network and some time solve itself by box....

waiting best solution thanks

• Could be a number of things, image settings,poor wifi dongle, interference from bluetooth devices, router problem etc..
    Try set up a static ip in your router for your zgemma (leave dhcp on in your receiver) or try either a lan cable or homeplug/powerline adaptors to see if it solves the problem .

• Could be a number of things, image settings,poor wifi dongle, interference from bluetooth devices, router problem etc..
    Try set up a static ip in your router for your zgemma (leave dhcp on in your receiver) or try either a lan cable or homeplug/powerline adaptors to see if it solves the problem .

i think also it could be cause of poor wifi dongle because this dongle came with box, which wifi dongle would you recomend???

• Official Post

Don't laugh.....

Xmas lights.... the LED ones , they really mess up wifi on 2.4ghz. So if your tree is near the router or box you may have issues.....

The ranlink dongle coder spoke of are good, home plugs are better but nothing beats a good old cat6 ethernet cable.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!