ts media

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 721 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i use a vu zero with vix image.
    i have read somewere when using ts media it is best to download the film you want to watch.
    this allows the whole film to be watched at a later date with no interuptions.
    i have started to download a film as i type,and after half hour the download bar is at 11%.
    is this normal.or does it depend on were the stream is loading from.
    the ts media i use is version 11.

• thanks for quick reply cazuela.
    yea it was very slow.
    had to turn it of as i have to go back to work,could not let it run the missus would not be able to watch tv.
    do the movies crash very often when watching from the stream.

• Crashing ?? very seldom.. Freezing , yes , depending on new/recent release and time of viewing.....
    Trick is to find an alternative server or time to view.... usually compromising quality of cam and/or server...
    Another route you could look into is KODI on your pc/smart tv.. which is less problematic...

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!