EPG Setup

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,019 times. The last Post () by moosic.

• Hi,

Can somebody help, i'm running vix on my solo2 and i have setup cross egg, cats eye channel list and auto bouquet maker etc. However, when i press EPG on the remote and select a bouquet the EPG shows no channel info in the now and next section but still allows me to view the channel.

How can i setup the EPG so it shows now and next overtime i access the EPG?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

• Cheer pal i'll check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like i have an issue. I setup up as per tutorial but when i select download now i get the error message 'CrossEPG error: Timeout for tuner lock'.

Any ideas??

• Chris, I have had issues on my Solo 4K.

Check in setup/epg to see which providers you have selected.

It may be something to do with Open TV being selected along with the XML TV providers and a conflict.

I just deselected the Open TV providers (as everytime I have used Open TV, it just isn't giving me the data for any subscription channels on 28.2) then selected Rytec UK XML TV then downloaded as my only choice of provider. Took around five minutes to download the data but I now have full epg data for everything on 28.2.

Edited once, last by moosic ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!