HDMU latest stable backup by pauldb alien2 28.2e and cable(optional)

There are 160 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 47,260 times. The last Post () by alcomurray.

• latest stable backup for the alien2 and others as the last ones was broke so iv uploaded this one as iv been using this for a while

i would recommend installing via the spark plug ie extract the files and place the 2 files on the root of the usb/hard drive, reason being is when you install via the plugin you dont need to mess about finding what folder its in

user root

password HDMU for your ftp program

so first thing first this include all set up for uk cable 28,2e and cable (cable tuner is switch off and autobouquets is included for cable)

once loaded you need to check that hdd mount manager in plugins is seeing you hard drive and a swap of at least 128mb is set up

e680cb1b6fd8d.jpg

once that is done check your tuners in menu/setup/service searching/tuner config, if you only have one tuner switch one of the off, i have check that autoboquets and crossepg work with only one tuner

then set up your region in autobouquets e2, that the only thing you need to change then scan its set for granada sd

next is cross epg

menu/setup/crossepg/configure check that cross sees you usb or hard drive if it says internal flash the reboot your box

then goto download now for new epg data, again iv tested this with one tuner and it works

last thing is enter you server details

use a ftp program and go to usr/keys

iv included both newcamd.list and a oscam.server files its best if you amend these with youe details ,unless you are sure your files work

you will need a reboot (switch off at back of box)

then go to a pay channel

then menu/hdmu center/softcam control

now depending what you are using oscam is on so if using mgcam138 you need to switch oscam off, highlight oscam press yellow then red, move on to mgcamd138 press blue then green, of course vice versa for mgcamd to oscam

fb1b33e6.jpg

cooltvguide

f782e037408cb2bbaaabf2f3.jpg

channellist

2064a1f.jpg

2nd info screen
    955e134a4bfe9c05052154.jpg

button selections

ok brings up channel list
    info bring up info screen,second press info2
    epg is cooltvguide on there press left and right fast foward to change bouquets

list or play brings up planner/recorded files

also if you dont like the picons you can replace them, location is user/local/share/enigma2

included a few plugings
    iptv player for all your iptv needs
    and m3u convertor, m3u file goes into /tmp run m3u convertor in plug ins and use gstreamer, you now have a m3u list as a bouquet

big thanks to joeuser for his modded pti.ko file
    chabba and everyone involved in the sly skin, its been modded a bit by me
    thanks any one else iv forgot

• you could also try and get into web if via your browser, type the ip address of your box

this was set up with 2 tuners and 28.2e, i suspect it trying to find 13e and it cant thats why the remote aint working

- - - Updated - - -

connect via ftp

go to etc/enigma2

and edit settings

this is the part you want

config.Nims.1.diseqcA=282
    config.Nims.1.diseqcMode=single
    config.Nims.1.powerMeasurement=false
    config.Nims.0.diseqcMode=single
    config.Nims.2.diseqcA=282
    config.Nims.2.diseqcMode=single
    config.Nims.2.powerMeasurement=false

these need editing may be 130 instead of 282 , but not sure ,im sure some one else will tell you, save and reboot

• Now a new problem
    I tested the remote control on Spark it's OK .
    After booting of Spark, boot with E2 cycling on Boot Load Run Boot .........
    Now try again to reload the image

mate you are trying to install a back up that was made for 28.2e, you will have no end of problems trying to get 13e working as im not sure if the sattlite.xml has 13e in it, if you want HDMU its best install a fresh image, not a back up as for the remote its like i said e2 on the a2 stuggle when the sats are set up different to what you want it grinds to a halt as its trying to finds sats that dont exist

• If you do not have a serial cable connected (the really preferred way to debug these boxes...) then you can try to telnet to the box and run:

Code
    killall rcS
    killall enigma2
    /usr/local/bin/enigma2

That should stop the script that automatically restarts enigma2 if/when it stops and stop enigma2, then restart enigma2 so the output will be printed to the telnet session. From there you can maybe see what is going on.

Possibly it is a plugin (autobouquet??? I dont use...) which is trying to run?

• I've been testing Paul's image since I saw it posted. I was tempting to do a fresh install of HDMU, although I usually go for simple less packed images for reliability and customise them from there. Over the years I've downloaded images and stuck with them. Tweaked it and upgraded various aspects myself. I can certainly appreciate someone who has picked their preferred image and played with it to make it right for them.

Paul... I've spent 3 days with your image. Although I've spent much of that time preparing it for Astra 1, 2 and Hotbird. I am also using the dual tuner on VM cable. There were some issues setting up the latter, mainly dodgy cables.xml which I fixed. I have a 500GB USB HDD attached. This has needed some work updating the paths etc. I've made enigma throw a fit at times, especially whilst trying to use the frontend to change the recording paths.

Do you know where the file exists containing the recording paths for timeshift, timers etc? The problem is removing old bookmarks. I can't seem to add a new one or browse the media/hdd to the relevant folders.

Anyway you've got it running nice. I've most got it working for me and it seems fairly stable. You can certainly be confident watching TV and it's not suddenly going to have a meltdown!

• nice that you have changed a few things, but suspect it may have been easier starting afresh in your case,as foe the cable.xml when i first started with cable it just didnt exist, if you have a updated one that would be great as to be honest the autobouquets c2 finds all the channels anyway.

menu/setup/system/recording paths

go on the one you want,press left and right changes the book mark

to set a fresh one click on it then highlight the path, click blue to addd book mark

if there is a book mark there press menu, then click on file list,proceed from there

but the paths work for me,and i too have a 500 gig attached to the rear

ps it aint my image all credit go to HDMU,iv just tweaked to how i think it should be

,problem with HDMU is it uses label for the hard drives, some people dont use this method thats why i installed the hard drive manager in plugins,,this will mount your drive to the correct path and also give you a bigger swap, as HDMU only give you 64mb, this is not enough and will cause crashes on some plugins

• Hello everyone, need help,
    I have loaded HDMU latest stable backup by pauldb alien2 28.2e and cable(optional) , sat works fine, but the cable side all the channels are there, I get an Error service not found! (SID not found in PAT) the only channel that works is BBC2! just got new amiko Alien 2+ triple tuner so new to box, any pointers please thanks in advance.
    my area Net id is 41050 so tuner setup for 41050 - Provider - CableUK Symbol6952 where am i going wrong?

• ok first do a full scan on cable to get your channels in your area, when you have done that go onto bbc1 or any of the freeview channels on cable

then go to plugins and set up autoboquets c2 with your net id and do a scan, it should the pull in all your bouquets

• Thanks pauldb for getting back. I am trying now got as far as 64% then white screen! box restarts with blanks in bouguets, what am doing wrong ? which scan to use please. thanks

• No sorry joeuser, but i took a picture of the tv screen when it happened, 90c44cbd042d56e5f68b.jpg
    Hope this helps. thanks again I notice the date Sat 01/Jan 2000! don't know how to set this to current date.
    I am doing Auto scan setting Network scan YES
    Clear scan YES
    Scan Tuner A (DVB-C YES

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!