CCcam 2.3.0 Backdoor

There are 36 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,645 times. The last Post () by kmob.

• Code
    http://pastebin.com/0ZFbh4RX

CCCAM 2.3.0 is taking the backdoor crap even a step further.

The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.

Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the fucking remotely triggered backdoor.

How it works.

When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
    Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some fucking ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.

I have 2 words for UVADI TEAM -> YOU SUCK !!!!!!

The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.

BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!

latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.

ps: AGAIN , if you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself !!!!!!!

• How does this affect people like myself who use oscam,i have a number of long term peers who use 2.3.0 and dont want to remove them if at all possible

• I switched to CCcam 230 had lot of strange things that
    many dubel login bad comands errors. Now I switched back to 2:21 everything went normal agean
    no duble login or other errors
    Can not use 2.13 or 2.14 my viasat card not showing Entitlement info

• Official Post

How does this affect people like myself who use oscam,i have a number of long term peers who use 2.3.0 and dont want to remove them if at all possible

Their CCcam.cfg would be compromised, so they now have access to your sharing details and can use your card.

Look for higher ecm than normal from these peers.

Put CCcam in debug mode, in CCcam.cfg put this line DEBUG : yes and look in var/log/messages for any illegal access attempts or double logins.

• I dont have a cfg file i use oscam dvapi do i add it onto one of my config files

• Official Post

polo1996,
    is this your own opinion or have you just copied from elsewhere?
    Those who have been around have read all these rumors with earlier versions.

• polo1996,
    is this your own opinion or have you just copied from elsewhere?
    Those who have been around have read all these rumors with earlier versions.

I wrote and asked if this was true for CCcam 230
    one of my peer warned me not to use CCcam 230
    and sent the address of the page
    I was just worried and wanted to know if it was true

• I asked all of the peers i have that use 2.3.0 to downgrade to older versions of cccam to be safe im not having some scumbag leeching of me or them.

• I have noticed high usage from the 2 peers who have 2.3.0 installed also recorded a log and noticed some strange login attempts. I am not usually a paranoid person. I think the illegal login requests could be from old peers, but I have not been able to confirm that because I don't keep records of everything! Think I will send a warning to the peers who have 2.3.0 - glad I have to use 2.1.3, never had a reason to try this version!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• wouldnt worry to much, all this again after 2.2.1 same story
    reading in german forums about backdoor in 2.3.0 they think its nonsens.
    this video seems to be from 2010.
    the guy seems to treat his own server he is showing up as root, should mean its his own gear.
    this is statet by some administraters in a german linux forum, one of them with 16000 posts!!
    others with 8 and 12000 posts.
    so i keep a eye on my friends with 2.3.0 and thats it.

where would be the point for uvadi? to do something like this?
    they can go into my cfg and make new lines and sell them?
    cant really believe this. never a strait forward business, only hassle for all the them. most of new entrys would be discoverd sooner or later and removed, so what?
    the only thing i can think of is to get the card details and sell them to the tv providers.
    is this a business for uvadi?
    dont know i think its all nonsens.
    keep an eye on your server, and if somebody really can proof a backdoor, let us know please.
    for a smooth cccam sharing
    bye
    elpirate:beat_shot:

• Official Post

Agree with all you have said el pirate, we hear the same with the last 3 releases but the fact is that there is very little new with these versions and no obvious benefit to anybody using them. To anyone who is worried about these versions i will say that CCcam 2.1.4 later are the least of your worries. Oscam can make any hop card appear as local showing whatever CCcam version as server the faker chooses. This is unbelievably easy to do, the info is not posted here for that very reason.

• I have read around and somebody did found a solution.
    This seems to close the Back-Door.
    Just FTP and then TEL these commands...

/usr/sbin/iptables -I FORWARD 1 -s 176.9.242.159 -j DROP
    /usr/sbin/iptables -I FORWARD 1 -s 2.32.190.9 -j DROP

This should STOP any further communication.
    Maybe one of our Experts can confirm if this is correct.?

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Official Post

Put those ips into your browser and you will see this rumor is complete nonsense. The first post of this thread is on just about every sat forum around with about 20 different people claiming it as their own. As with the 2.2.1 & 2.1.4 backdoor rumors nobody has posted any proof at all. people have also been testing thoroughly for the backdoor and again nothing detected.

So how about some proof from those who claim to have decompiled it instead of starting rumors they have no facts to back them up with?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!