CCcam 2.3.0 Backdoor

There are 36 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,652 times. The last Post () by kmob.

• Hi,

I have a new Vu+Duo2 with CCcam 2.3.0. (the only cam I could get to work with my Card :-)). After a few days I noticed a stange behavior with the cam....a "remote" appeared under "shareinfo" !! (see attached). When I restart my VU+ the entry disappeares a'gain, but after a few days its there again.

I have changed the default password and ports (in cccam.cfg and on the VU+) and I only share my card with internal Dreamboxes (and do not want to share outside my home :-)). I haven't seen strange connections in NETSTAT on the VU+

Can anyone explain this and is it normal behavior and nothing to worrie about (im worried about the hole backdoor issue)?

Can I do something to make absolutely sure that i'm not unwillingly sharing my Card with external clients?

Br
    NEJensen
    Denmark

• If you are that concerned just use OScam and CCCam 2.1.3 together, although i wouldn't be that worried, you get the remote notification in all versions of CCCam.

As it has been stated several times before all the rumours about any back door are unproven and to be honest its these rumours that probably stopped all development of CCCam. I don't blame Uvadi for calling it a day. I would have probably have done the same if all these arsewipes started ripping my work apart.

people forget that its because of the hard work of people like Uvadi that we are able to cardshare. Crap like this spelt the death knell for the original gBox emu too which in my opinion was a better emu at the time than CCCam.

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

• Hi Nano,

Can you perhaps refere me to a thread or page where I can read about why CCCam creates a "remote" and what it does? I would really like an explanation to this and I haven't been abel to find any on my own.

Thanks in advance :-)

Br
    NEJensen

• All its showing is local and remote traffic, From what i read into it, local traffic is ecms that originated from your local card and remote traffic is ecms originating from another server that are just being passed to a client connected to your server.

I could be wrong but thats what it appears to be to me. Its a perfectly normal function of cccam.

Nano

• If you have them all set up with a reshare back then it may well be one of those reflecting what they are recieving....
    unless somebody has gone and got themselves another external for backup or hijacked..

• Hi Again,

I do not understand your answer....is it normal to have a "remote"-user or not??? og if it is.....what is it for???

Im ONLY sharing internal, my cccam.cfg ONLY contains F-lines for my clients and all my clients have been blocked on my router so the can't connect to the internet at all, so if am hijacked it can only be from my Vu+ with CCcam.

(I can certainly see why the roumors about CCcam is alive if there is no explanation to a remote-user connecting to your Card!!)

Br
    NEJensen

• Yes its normal and its nothing to worry about, it happens on all versions of CCCam.

If you are that worried i suggest you use either OSCam or MGCamd but i can assure you it is a completely normal process of CCCam.

The rumours are totally unproven and totally unfounded and is just the normal bulls*it that surfaced everytime a new version of CCCam came out. And everyone wonders why development of this emu has completely ceased.

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

• You are coming across as being really worried about your CCCam. As i have said before you get remote connections on all versions of CCCam. I have tried my spare box with all versions from 2.0.4 upwards and everyone gives a remote connection at some point. It is all part of the normal operation of CCCam.

I would suggest if you are that concerned that you use OSCam.

Nano

• You are coming across as being really worried about your CCCam. As i have said before you get remote connections on all versions of CCCam. I have tried my spare box with all versions from 2.0.4 upwards and everyone gives a remote connection at some point. It is all part of the normal operation of CCCam.

I would suggest if you are that concerned that you use OSCam.

Nano

I think he's missing his hat mate.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• saluti a tutti complimenti per il forum sono inesperto e vorrei un aiuto per scaricare e installare cccam 2.3.0

su un zgemma h52s con openatv 6 grazie per la vosttra disponibilita

• 1- scarichi il file di installazione softcam-feed-universal_3.0_all.ipk , lo carichi su una chiavetta che inseririsci sullo zgemma

poi menu - configurazione - gestione software -installare da estensioni locali

arrivato qui selezioni l´opzione che ti serve (considera che la usb key potrebbe vedertela come hd) e selezioni il file ipk della freecam eprocedi con l´installazione

2-dopo il riavvio menu-plugin e caricando i file scaricabili (tasto verde) vai nel sottomenu "softcam" e installi il 3.0

Edited once, last by kmob ().

• In 2018 there are people that still use Cccam? buahahahahah

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!