Import M3U on iptvplayer

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,855 times. The last Post () by cdlr1be.

• Just ftp the m3u files somewhere in your stb.I put them in /media/hdd.
    Open IPTV player and use MEDIA addon,go to the folder you put the m3u file and open it.
    Be aware that the first line in your m3u file must be #EXTM3U ,otherwise you will not see the channels list,
    Bye.

Open IPTV player and use MEDIA addon,go to the folder you put the m3u file and open it.
    Be aware that the first line in your m3u file must be #EXTM3U ,otherwise you will not see the channels list,
    Bye.

How i find "media addon" ?
    Thanks a lot!

• Hi, first of all thank you for the iptvplayer plugin, it really is fantastic and l really appreciate what you do,
    I've tried all the players and it does the same on all of them, I can confirm that the m3u plays on vlc

I can confirm that the m3u plays on vlc

As I can see this is play in VLC but very, very but.

Please open this m3u list in text editor and replace '.ts' with '.m3u8' for each link.
    For example:
    Replace

Code
    http://example.ex/example/example/1234.ts

with

Code
    http://example.ex/example/example/1234.m3u8

and try again.

Regards,
    SSS

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

Thaks for the report. Should be fixed in the version "104.01.01.00".

Regards,
    SSS

• Hi, I am sorry to report that I still cannot play most m3u on IPTV player , I still get the problem where the file plays for a few seconds and stops, I have tried replacing .ts with .m3u with txt editor but file does not play at all

• Hi, it is the same link in my previous post, and the m3u playlists I've tried are all from this site, and nobody who uses them has reported any problems with other devices thanks anyway

Edited once, last by kevin1 ().

Bye.

Hello;

Here I have (m3u file; userbouquet Weg and link) that comes my subscription; seen + zero ave set for IPTV what I have.

Having installed the plugin and put IPTVPlayer my way m3u file, I see through the media section of my channel.

Out of curiosity I came across the files section and then saw that we could set the file urllist.txt.

I told myself that maybe I could give it information to download the playlists of my subscription.

This is where I bug nor not.

Here I hope I was clear and so maybe you could help me.

thank you in advance

DM800HD Openpli & Oscam

DM7020HD Openpli 4.0 & Oscam & IPTV

Vu+Zero Openpli 7.2 & Oscam & IPTV

TivùSat & TNTSat & Elite Fusion XXX & Millenium+ SRG

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!