Problem Logging -in

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 577 times. The last Post () by downside.

• From then introduction of the current graphics I have had problems logging in. I am using Firefox and my log-in and password are saved in it. When I try to log in at the top right on the opening page, I have to enter my details manually and the log in fails with the name staying, but the password clearing. I then go down the page and everything works, just enter the first letter of my log-in name and the rest appears, click on password and the right number of dots appears and I am in. Is this a problem with my browser or is it a probelm on the page?

Edited once, last by downside: spelling ().

• Hello bud,

Your the first to report anything about this...... i use a very similar setup myself compared to you, have you tried clearing your browser history etc?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!