Wetek play Openelec need help to configure OScam to work with Tvheadend

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,702 times. The last Post () by redgio.

• Hi Everyone,

I looked on the forum and i did follow existing tutorial for installing Tvheadend and Oscam on Wetek PLay (running OPenelec NAND).

I did the installation of both of them successfully, i did scan my DVB-C channel and import them succefully.

From there i am able to look at the free channel.

• On Tvheadend i did succefully create the CA
    • I tryed to configure OSCAM by creating a user (tvh) a reader on CCCAM protocol (using tvh user) and configuring CCCAM on 127.0.0.1:10000 and configuring DVBAPI (with tvh user)
      I did put my Key file to decrypt in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.softcam.oscam/config
      IN OSCAN i got INIT (0 on 0) in th status of the reader, and when i try to look at a channel the log are telling that they are waiting for a reader being able to decrypt it.

• So i tryed by using a new reader aith protocol cs357x
      this was working better as it's going to the reader but now i got this error message in the oscam log:

(1862&000000/0000/2539/8E:3F1ED6358465DE649EE91F4BEA2AB591): : not found (8 ms) by Reader-1

I would like to know if there is anyone that can help or if anyone where able to get oscam / tvheadend working on DVB-C on wetek play with OPENELEC.
    And if i am at the right place to put my Key file.

If anyone can help i will greatly appreciate.

Regards.

• post your configs with sensitive info x'd out m8 best way ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I Finally were able to get it working by using Mega-oscam package instead of the oscam package.

Some function have been added in this one, and it works perfectly.

As i see many request on this forum, i will make an entire how to from A to Z to help other.

But thx for your answer

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!