Sly and Virmin lines oscam configs

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,169 times. The last Post () by pamrit.

• Use oscam with the attached configs.. Convert the virgin line to a [reader] with CCcam2oscam, copy/paste/save into oscam.server. Send configs to /etc/tuxbox/config for blackhole image..

Hi Master G, would I be able to use Oscam with attached config files for my Sly and Virmin lines and can it be used on all images or just Blackhole. Many thanks

• Yes, configs will work for both providers and all images..

Thanks will give it go. Been having problems in getting any Virmin channels to work. Sat stuff work without any problems. Not sure if I am scanning the cable line properly on my VU+ Solo 4K box. Not sure if this is the correct thread but do you have a good back up image I could try. I like the look of your Blackhole 3.0 but not sure if this is your latest image. Thanks

• Official Post

Thanks will give it go. Been having problems in getting any Virmin channels to work. Sat stuff work without any problems. Not sure if I am scanning the cable line properly on my VU+ Solo 4K box. Not sure if this is the correct thread but do you have a good back up image I could try. I like the look of your Blackhole 3.0 but not sure if this is your latest image. Thanks

I`m waiting on a new blackHole to come out.. I`ll try to get a new backup of something this weekend buddy.

• I`m waiting on a new blackHole to come out.. I`ll try to get a new backup of something this weekend buddy.

Fantastic. Thanks look forward in trying it when you have it ready. Meanwhile I will keep trying things to see if I can get things working using your OSCAM files and my settings

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, configs will work for both providers and all images..

Hi Master G. Pleased to report that your settings worked a treat and was able to use both lines. I have been struggling for weeks with this and about to throw the towel in, but was pleasantly surprised when everything started working using your settings.
    Unfortunately I did get carried away and was trying this on an ATV image and by playing around with some of the skin settings I have managed to get the dreaded blue background with the error message. Will load a new image over the weekend and look forward to trying one of yours
    Many thanks again for all your help and support. Really pleased

• Use oscam with the attached configs.. Convert the virgin line to a [reader] with CCcam2oscam, copy/paste/save into oscam.server. Send configs to /etc/tuxbox/config for blackhole image..

Hi Master G I have been using your attached config for my sly and virmin lines without any problems for a number of days without any problems, but today the virmin just stopped working and sly is still okay. Tried and reloaded on a number of different images but still only sly and no virmin channels. Any ideas on why it just stopped working. I have checked with my line provider and server is okay. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have any suggestions on why I can not view my Virmin channels anymore. Bit confused on what has happened considering that it was all working fine until yesterday afternoon. have tried re-loading a new image, but still the same problem that one line works and the other does not. Many thanks and grateful for any advise given

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I may have traced what the problem is with my cable line. Having checked on my OSCAM log I get the following for one of my lines:

(reader) V*UK [newcamd] connecting to xx.xxxx-xxxxx.xxx:xxxxx
    (newcamd) login failed for user 'xxxxxx01'
    (reader) V*UK [newcamd] disconnected: reason login error1
    (reader) V*UK [newcamd] proxy initialized, server xx.xxxx-xxxxx.xxx:xxxxx

Does this mean there is a problem with my server as my line provider says that it is working fine and there are no issues

Any help with this is appreciated as always. Thanks

• Yep looks like it bud... Of course the payserver is going to say everything is ok at their end.... They have your hard earned cash now so why would they tell you otherwise. Please remind yourself of the forum rules... There is no support for members who use payservers.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Many thanks and sorry did not realise I was breaking any rules. Will know if the future. As always grateful for the help

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!