Mag 254 Newbie

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,943 times. The last Post () by yemyem71.

• Greetings everybody.

I recently purchased a Mag 254 box, as a friend had a nice IPTV List which I have connected through Portal 1, No problems here mostly working fine.

The problem that I have is the playlists that I am trying to load from other places, download, save as m3u, UTF-8 All files fine, put on USB stick open Media Centre save to IPTV list channels displayed OK.

So far so good, now when I open the channel it opens and plays for a good 10-15 seconds before closing and displaying the channel list again, I am having the same problem with every channel on every playlist that I try, I have edited each channel file from TS to m3u and m3u8 saved and tested but still the same problem.

I am now at a point where I am wondering if there are playlists that are just dedicated to the Mag254 or whether I have the settings set-up incorrectly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, should I post this in the IPTV Section also?

Thanks
    Damouni

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!