[BKP] Egami 7.1.8 Cloud Ibox 3 by Robijay [Boot751]

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,684 times. The last Post () by frankcannon.

• [BKP] Egami 7.1.8 Cloud Ibox3 by Robijay [Boot751]

FOR ORIGINAL BOX ONLY

WARNING!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE IN THE CLOUD IBOX3 WITH FLASH AT 128MB BECAUSE DON'T BOOT.......WORK FINE WITH FLASH AT 512MB

VERY FAST IPTV

Backup date 18/03/2016
    Kernel 3.12.1
    Last Update 16/03/2016
    New Splash Screen Egami by Robijay
    New Bootlogo Edit by Robijay
    New Original spinner
    Setting Whannibal Dual Feed 13+19+Dtt Italia (configure your tuner)
    Language: English (menu/setup/system/language for others)
    FTP Password: robijay

Panel
    LINUXSAT SUPPORT PANEL HD 1.2
    SATVENUS PANEL HD 4.1

Bouquet Plugin
    ISETTINGE2 3.3.7

Plugin
    XMLTV IMPORT RYTEC
    KODI DIRECT 3.0 (UPDATE 17/03/2016)
    IPTV WORLD PLAYER
    EGAMI MULTIBOOT
    WEATHER PLUGIN
    AND MORE..........

Emu
    CCCAM 2.3.0
    OSCAM SVN 11213 (LATEST RELEASE)
    SCAM 3.60
    CCCAM/OSCAM INFO

Skin
    MEGA32
    EDREAMY FHD FOR EGAMI (DEFAULT)

• Thanks for the image mate. I do have a little problem flashing. After i flashed my ibox 3 with this image and restart, i get the splash image (1st) above then the screen turns black and had 'loading' on the box. once loding was done the screen is still black. but when i use arrow buttons on remote the lcd screen changes.
    My question is, does this image have scart lead as default connection? i am using hdmi. i dont have a scart lead. how can i change it to hdmi connection without seeing anything on screen? is this possible?
    thanks

• Hi,

2 years ago I changed my native image to egami now it is considerd like a "miraclebox mbmini", since then It seems that I can 't reflash my device (CloudIbox3 se) with another firmware e.g. openpli or openatv, please I need some advice!
    thanks, Jefken.

• master G

Added the Label Cloud iBox Backup
  • Good evening all,flushed mine Cloud-ibox2 plus,image-Egami 8.3.0 for Miracle box mini,by 20190819-usb,having,changed,the folder,mini,the=cloudix.And in the folder itself,mini=cloudix-->noforce--> force.Everything,works,perfectly.manual,instal Oscam -softcam- 11532 -797 ipk

• Hi,

2 years ago I changed my native image to egami now it is considerd like a "miraclebox mbmini", since then It seems that I can 't reflash my device (CloudIbox3 se) with another firmware e.g. openpli or openatv, please I need some advice!
    thanks, Jefken.

Hi, I have the same problem, Did you manage to reflash ?

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “[BKP] Egami 7.1.8 Cloud Ibox3 by Robijay [Boot751]” to “[BKP] Egami 7.1.8 Cloud Ibox 3 by Robijay [Boot751]”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!