Vu+ Turbo support

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,960 times. The last Post () by cunny.

• Loaded the image and it's very nice question is I want to add a third tuner - is there any support on this image to enable me to do this. I have a VU+Solo2, both tuner are occupied with the twin sat cables I want to add a third usb tuner so I can feed in a cable signal
    can some point to where I need to look any help appreciated

• I did actually load a backup from the VU+Solo2 section, I think I posted here by mistake as I was search around the site for the answer anyway your second link I do have the "VU+ Turbo USB Tuner DVB-C/T2" attached to my usb.

This openatv image isn't picking up this tuner. I was hoping someone could point to where in the file structure of enigma2 lie the info for the tuner configuration.

I did try try the Black hole 3.0 image which picks up the 3 tuner but i just didn't like the look of that image much preferred this.

Another general question I have is: is it possible to use the sat and cable inputs at the same time, as at the moment I have a sly setup on one box and a cable setup on another box, is it possible to combine the two.

can I input the two codes into the same CCcam, or is this not possible?

This openatv image isn't picking up this tuner.

Which backup image are you using?
    You could try installing the driver from the image feeds.

is it possible to use the sat and cable inputs at the same time, as at the moment I have a sly setup on one box and a cable setup on another box, is it possible to combine the two.

can I input the two codes into the same CCcam, or is this not possible?

As far as I know , it is possible but someone else will clarify this (I've never had access to cable myself)

I've moved your query to usb tuners section.

• Thank you moving post to the right section
    The image details - openATV-5.1 Kodi 15.2 Image Backup By openATV Image Team

ull Image Backup By openATV Image Team
    Support at www.opena.tv

[Image Info]
    Model: Vu+ Solo²
    Backup Date: 2016-02-28
    Chipset: BCM7356
    CPU: BCM7346B2
    Cores: 2
    Version: 5.1
    Build: 0
    Kernel: 3.13.5
    Drivers: 2015-12-01
    Last update: 2016-02-28

- - - Updated - - -

The http://www.opena.tv mostly in german i think can't seem to understand any of it can't find the drivers.
    not to worry i'll keep fishing in the dark, bound to find something soon, not the end of the world!!!

• Press menu on remote and navigate into plugins.
    Down the bottom of the screen you should see an option to "Download plugins" , normally by pressing the green button.
    Then navigate down to "drivers" and press "ok"
    Scroll down the list till you come across "dvb-usb-turbo" and press ok.
    This will install the driver for your vu turbo tuner.
    Probably need to restart enigma2/gui/reboot at this stage and your tuner should then show up in your "tuner configuration" section

• In response to your question re: 2 feeds,yes you can have cableand satellite running side by side.
    I have it on my vu solo2with a sundtek usb tuner and ive even made a cable and satellite channel list for it.
    You can have 2bits of info or "codes" in cccam and itll work just fine.
    Cheers
    Freck

• master G

Added the Label DVB-C USB Tuner
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Vu turbo support” to “Vu+ Turbo support”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!