Slingbox pro

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 872 times. The last Post () by pieeater2015.

• Im using a slinbox pro with a dm 500s which everything works fine but I want to connect my kryptview a780 which is also SD.At the back of the sling box there are three inputs one for 3,RCA this is for the dm500 ,One has 2,RCA and super video and one for HDMI.From the kryptviews scart soccet I connected one of those scart to supervideo and 3rca adapter and ran 2rca and supervideo to the sling box,Now the slingbox pics up the kryptvew but the streaming is black and white and quite a choppy picture.(like an old vcr when auto tracking)I am thinking that the scart adapter is not doing its job,If I ran a scart to 3rca from the krytview to the slingbox and used a 1rca to supervideo adapter at the sling box end would that work? would it still be black and white because they are two different signals?

• Well i made a cable ,supervideo to rca from old cables.i got the colour to work but the picture is very bad

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!