help me tntsat card v6

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,792 times. The last Post () by championc.

• Hello,
    I have a card tntsat v6 new generation, activate
    the problem it not work with my old configuration
    a can to help thank you
    excuse me for English
    thank you
    my config

[reader]
    label = tntsat
    enable = 1
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357
    caid = 0500
    ident = 0500:FFF400,030B00
    aeskeys = 0500@030B00: .....................................
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2

• TNTSAT v6 cards do not work in oscam, because all channels are chipset secured!

Hi, can you explain a little more?

I try to recolect more info about it on French forums, but with Google its complicated form me (more than english... XDDD)

Once the card was activated, on first ecm recived, if it is not on original deco the mode DEMO its activated, only can see one channel. RMF HD in my deco. Cherie 25 founds emm too, but the screen its black. Can you confirm that??

Other channels presnts same message:

(ecm) dvbapi (0500@030B00/1317/2329/156:381....): not found (281 ms) by tntsat_lower_slot - TF1 (Viaccess nano E0 detected, n

Thanks in advance, and sorry because my english.

• Hello,
    I have a card tntsat v5 new generation, activate
    the problem it not work with my old configuration
    a can to help thank you
    i need oscam.config and aeskeys

thank you

• TNTSAT v6 cards do not work in oscam, because all channels are chipset secured!

I just bought a "Décodeur satellite TNTSAT HD Listo SAT-152 HD" which came with a new card. How can I tell if the card is V6?

I would prefer to use the card in a Linux receiver if possible. Is there a way of doing this?

• master G

Set the Label from TnTSat OSCam to Viaccess Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!