Almost all iptvlinks to the bin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,183 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Point taken but as you seem to be intent on demanding better quality and at the same time criticising what is available publically ,etc..
    I´m wondering why are you taking so long in producing good quality streams to share with us yourself??
    April 2015 and not a single positive contribution have you made to the community as of yet.
    You don´t like what has been offered but so far there has been nothing from your good self.
    Can you change the situation and share at least some of your expertise and knowledge?
    Finally, as already pointed out on various occasions, you are as free to go as you were to enter.

• yup I'll read with interest any post on how iptv is generated ie what to scan with what on what os ect ect
    as its something i know very little about :)

- - - Updated - - -

it would also be kool if folk who download files in tey stop working flag the post or say links dead ect ect
    one would assume

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Please include all relevant information, for example, what software/hardware you have tested the link on,etc...
    please also take note from when the links were posted and the date you tried them.
    Do not bother posting/reporting that a link dies or loops within x time, as this is usually because of an overloaded server.
    The main reason for this is that a lot of IPTV streams captured are from private domestic servers with dynamic IPs which change every 2/3 days.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!