Hiding Posts from the forum

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,473 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Just like to know if its possible to hide posts from posters on the forum.

Poster/moderator Prophet does very good work with his magazine contributions.
    I myself is not that interrested in those
    Because i am using Tapatalk a lot, these posts are always vueable in the tab: Unread Posts

So the question is, is it possible to hide these posts in the overview

TIA

Edited once, last by Heppieboeddah: some adjustments ().

• Official Post

Whilst you make a reasonable point for yourself, there are many many members that do indeed visit the site for this very content, many members request specific editions that get filled for them, so for those users if these contributions were hidden as you suggest then they would also be going without

Just to clarify, it is not simply magazines, also Android applications, bouquet set's, torrent news and other content

• All the stuff that Prophet share with us here are very usefull ı always check his messages so no need to change anything from top 20 window .Best regards Prophet keep going mate..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• I visit at least once a day and *always* look for Prophet's posts. Whilst I do download the occasional offered magazines, I am also *very* interested in his "news" type postings. I fail to see any reason for hiding his material. A request just yesterday to Prophet gave the information I needed in a very short timeframe.

Prophet, thanks kindly for your forum input. Keeping us all informed is a very welcome "service" and should not be hidden from view. Best Regards.

M.

Edited once, last by Milamber ().

• Maybe I did make myself clear enough. It's Not that I don't like the contribution. It's just that I really don't need to see them in the overview.

In the forum settings it is possible to hide contributions from members. If I add in this case Prophet, it's not possible because Prophet is a moderator.

Please note that my question is not an attack or flame. It's just that I like to filter messages

• Just to clear up any further misunderstandings, all meaningful contributions are what have made this site one of the best..
    keep up the good work prophet!!.
    I see your point, but cannot see any alternative other than yourself go to the trouble and simply overlook/pass by any threads/posts you don´t wish to view..

I´m personally not into viewing "adult content" per say, so simply skip it...

• Official Post

You can now set a thread to ignored in the Thread Tools menu and unignore it there later if you can navigate back to it. Similarly you can ignore forums in Forum Tools menu. Thread and forum ignore lists can be edited in Settings.

To ignore a specific Forum browse to the forum you want to ignore > Forum Tools > Ignore this Forum.

557d5cfb17221b26fe4c7b4.jpg

To ignore a specific Thread browse to the Thread you want to ignore > Thread Tools > Ignore this Thread.

4256710770ade5370e5035.jpg

041028a518590.jpg

• The very first place i visit on site is Prophets magazines it never ceases to amaze me how he finds the time to upload so many i used to try and get some myself from a free site and they have a 40 minute block on after each download so his contribution to this forum is valuable to quite a few people here i know as im a regular downloader and truthfully have saved a absolute fortune --Prophet is a hero for given members something other sat sites dont and something that is very popular

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• I'm going to close this thread now.... The OP did state that it was just his own personal choice that he didn't want to see the posts for magazines uploaded to the forum, and now thanks to master G he has the answer on how to ignore that section of the forum. I don't think for one minute that he was trying to take away anything from Prophet and all the hard work he goes to regards finding & uploading all the mags for others to enjoy.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!