dvbapi orange 13 est

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,508 times. The last Post () by altotre.

• Hi. .i have problem with orange biss on 13 est

0500:032920 problem beacause it show 042820

how to configure that?

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• What shows where. In card iniciation log or chanel PMT.
    About providers
    0500:032920 it's orange
    0500:042820 it's bis

And it's a property of the card, only operator have influence on what providers are on your card.
    Hovever reacently there was a lot of changes in orange there was a nano E0 02 activation on 032920 so it's down

• What shows where. In card iniciation log or chanel PMT.
    About providers
    0500:032920 it's orange
    0500:042820 it's bis

And it's a property of the card, only operator have influence on what providers are on your card.
    Hovever reacently there was a lot of changes in orange there was a nano E0 02 activation on 032920 so it's down

Thank you for reply. So only on hotbird 13 there's new nano e0 ,right? not on other 5° west

Nokia MM 9800
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• I think BIS TV is down on Hotbird AND 5W. Oscam can no longer clear the channels with a local card although it can read it and show the entitlements. At the moment you need a "secure" Viaccess CAM to clear the channels using a card.
    Also, it is not working as a client on these channels (BIS) neither on much (or all) of Canal Sat.

Sairze

• BIS TV as buchet are also located on the east and 13 are visible with a cline and ccam 221 or 230 , pultroppo you have blocks because of ecm that sometimes are very high , it would be best to use a oscam instead of ccam

• BIS TV as buchet are also located on the east and 13 are visible with a cline and ccam 221 or 230 , pultroppo you have blocks because of ecm that sometimes are very high , it would be best to use a oscam instead of ccam

But the server would need to reading the card with a Viaccess Secure CAM - Oscam and CCcam do not decrypt the channels, at least, not with my local card.

And I've tried with C Lines but with no luck - same with Canal Sat. So if someone can confirm they have clear either BIS on 13E (Hotbird) or Canal Sat on 19.2 (Astra) with a C Line, then please kindly confirm here!

Regards,
    Sairze

Edited 3 times, last by sairze ().

• But the server would need to reading the card with a Viaccess Secure CAM - Oscam and CCcam do not decrypt the channels, at least, not with my local card.

And I've tried with C Lines but with no luck - same with Canal Sat. So if someone can confirm they have clear either BIS on 13E (Hotbird) or Canal Sat on 19.2 (Astra) with a C Line, then please kindly confirm here!

Regards,
    Sairze

you have a P.M.

I have succefful with oscam 12233 but sometimes not properly on the B... sports . Ecm high . Maybe problem, I repeat, with oscam.dvbapi . Indecision between 032920 and 042820

Nokia MM 9800
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!