Changes to Catseye E2 Settings -opinions please

There are 112 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,237 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Guys

At present their are many packages (Hardware & box paired)

Is it worth keeping these in the 'favourites' section?

The channels will still be accessible via satellites if need be

If the situation changes (solution found etc) they can easily be reinstated

Whats your opinions ?

What packages should be removed from favourites ?

This has been posted elsewhere to obtain a broad number of opinions -Thank you

• I am happy with whatever is the easiest for you to do as I really do appreciate what you have done over these past years as it has made things much easier for me.

I do not tend to use the favourites much but find your lists are often better than when I manually scan my satellites.

Thanks for all your work, past present and the future :clap:

• As below/above but not sure if it helps or hinders your work having to filter out nonshareable,etc...
    When it´s so easy to remove/add to bouquets/platforms ... for example : mtv / movistar channels on 19.2ºE,etc ,
    But I´ve been trying to correct the marriage between emu/keys /channels on 27.5ºW in which I had success last year on the UNO but not on the duo2...
    :rant:

• [MENTION=5771]catseye[/MENTION]
    i'd say filter the less prominent ones out, one request i would like to add though, I mainly use the European sats but at times have to use the full compliment as the Euro sats do not include Hispasat 30W, could this possibly be implimented in the future?
    the other sat i use are all there though on Euro 28.2E 19.2E 13.0E 4.8E 0.8W

best regards: canthackit

• I would remove them and replace with bouquets for whats opening via keys.. Convert powervu channels into iptv and stream services. Fix british channels on intelsat 907 27.5w..

Maybe create a new Catseye Bouquet and Key Updater plugin.. I would be happy to host this and help update it for you..

+1
    Great suggestion & your help offer G

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• The next files released will have the following packages removed from the favourites

Sly Italia SD & HD 13 east
    Sly UK HD (HW paired) 28.2 east
    Nova 13 east
    Canal Sat France HD 19.2 East
    OTE SD & HD 9 East
    Digiturk 7 East
    Digi TV 1 West (Slovak)
    BeIN 25.5 east
    BeIN 7 West
    OSN SD & HD 7 West
    OSN 8 West
    D Smart 42 East
    Digiturk 42 East

If there any more H/W packages ive missed post away
    Same goes for any of the above mentioned packages that have been removed incorrectly

Just to add these channels/packages will still be in the main sat lists but will no longer be listed under favourites

I am also considering removing the 26 East 7 West/8 West packages from the favourites

Let me know what you all think

• i can comfirm ps are u going to add in the fav list European list 42 east to 30 west bud iv noticed on 1 west some channels are going on the Nordic beam on the satellite would be possible for u to put the hd channels that have left the fave list eg films sports etc please regard

live long and prosper

Edited once, last by car123 ().

• hi catseye you managed to get 27w hd data into lists yet ? lamedb files was the problem ? been away for a while and wondered if you got round to perfecting it

Not that im aware of tbh
    If my memory serves me right altering the lamedb file altered everything else within the file
    If there is a work around let me know

- - - Updated - - -

i can comfirm ps are u going to add in the fav list European list 42 east to 30 west bud iv noticed on 1 west some channels are going on the Nordic beam on the satellite would be possible for u to put the hd channels that have left the fave list eg films sports etc please regard

If i add 42 east in the european list it fills it up again
    Best thing to do is use the full version & remove the stuff you dont want

On the next release there has been alot of stuff removed due to H/W pairing
    & the 25/26 East & 7/8 West from the favourites

I dont understand your question re adding the HD channels in the favourites list
    The ones that have been removed are the H/W paired ones -if they are still accessible they will stay on the list

Can you also confirm if the Viasat HD on 5 East are now H/W paired -as not heard of that
    Just that for most of the UK they were beyond the reception area as they were on SES 5

• iv notised in the Norway hd list the hd channels in the favert list have moved to difrent frq and some of the other channels have moved freqs to would be possible to put 39 east in then to the European list then regards

live long and prosper

Edited once, last by car123 ().

• iv notised in the Norway hd list the hd channels in the favert list have moved to difrent frq and some of the other channels have moved freqs to would be possible to put 39 east in then to the European list then regards

I was not aware the Canal Digital Norge HD channels had changed Frequency??
    When did this happen as they were working fine last weekend
    Also have been advised Viasat HD channels are not H/W paired they are on a beam which is not within the reception area for most of the UK

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!