Changes to Catseye E2 Settings -opinions please

There are 112 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,338 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Only channels & packages removed are the H/W paired ones
    These have been removed from the favourites only
    No channels/sats have been removed from the main lists if you are using the ALL SATS files

Also with Canal Digital Nordic they like many other european pay TV providers are migrated from SD to HD
    Hence why some SD channels are longer available
    Its only here in UK where we will end up with SD for a long time
    Hope this clarifies this for you

- - - Updated - - -

Update
    Ive just checked the Canal Digital Nordic HD channels & they are all working fine at present
    Some are due to move transponders in January 2017
    The ones that are dual broadcasting are working fine too at present

• could tell me whitch chanel are moving transponders please are there moving over to the Nordic beam whitch is very tite like the 28 east beam ie sky the beam is just ment for the uk regards

live long and prosper

• @ Catseyes

Hi m8, anychance you could add the PowerVU packages back into All-Sats list for 4.8e etc
    SIS, Discovery etc...

4.8e only has Viasat on latest mate

thanks

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Edited 2 times, last by Inspiral ().

• [MENTION=5771]catseye[/MENTION]

Hi m8, anychance on next update... you could add the PowerVU packages back into All-Sats list for 4.8e etc
    SIS, Discovery etc...

4.8e only has Viasat package on mate

thanks

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• not read this whole thread but can say from my ownm 2 cents catseye is more workable with otkis picons
    than rats , rtas works well as auto updates ect ect but on some devices the picons tien in with chan list has issues been with / and -
    for example skyfi/ blah blah ken espesh on VDR ;) only otherthing i would say is lasyt time i checked we did not have a SCOT REGIONAL buket soz cant spell :) and this is only reason i dont use Catseye list and spend time renaming picons for some platfornms bit by bit on various platforms ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Yes thats not a problem to do

Did you mean add back to the favourites section?

- - - Updated - - -

not read this whole thread but can say from my ownm 2 cents catseye is more workable with otkis picons
    than rats , rtas works well as auto updates ect ect but on some devices the picons tien in with chan list has issues been with / and -
    for example skyfi/ blah blah ken espesh on VDR ;) only otherthing i would say is lasyt time i checked we did not have a SCOT REGIONAL buket soz cant spell :) and this is only reason i dont use Catseye list and spend time renaming picons for some platfornms bit by bit on various platforms ;)

What do u mean by Scot Regional ?

• What do u mean by Scot Regional ?

a section thats is for all bbc/subed/itv thats = STV ie all scottish regional for at least 1 threw to 5

as for picon responce to ensure cross platform use , no use of / or - for older formats as dexcribed above :)

hope this elaborayes on what you ask :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• If you open up the settings on screen
    Select Sky Uk/Freesat section
    Scroll until you see 'regions'
    You will see BBC ITV CH4 regional variations etc for all of the UK
    Hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -

iv notised u have not updated the canal film chanel film channels on 1 west for months any chanse of doing this please in the next up date regards

Car123
    Can you go into more details as the settings are updated almost everyday?

There have been some changes on 1 West which have been included
    Some SD channels have gone from the Canal Digital Nordic packages in favour of HD versions instead
    I will check again today as they were all working fine

Can you identify channel names frequencies SIDS etc

• would be possible to put some to add some ipyv channels in the fav list and add 39 easet to the europeam satellite list regards

At present there are no plans to add any iptv lists as we could end up with 1000's !

If 39 East is added we will end up with the same list as the 'all sats' list

I would suggest you download the 'all sats list' & remove the ones you dont want & delete the unwanted sections from the favourites list

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!