Dreambox 900 UHD

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,522 times. The last Post () by naiarty.

• Official Post

- Dreambox OS
    - Dreambox APi
    - Dual Core 10k DMIPS CPU
    - MPEG-2 / H.264 Decoder
    - H.265 Decoder UHD
    - 2GB Ram
    - 8GB Flash (MMC)
    - Smardcard Reader
    - 2x HDMI 2.0
    - 3 Zoll Color LCD Display
    - S/PDIF digital bitstream out
    - 100/1000 Mbit/s compatible Ethernet Interface
    - USB 3.0
    - SD Cardreader
    - Internal 2,5" Harddisk
    - Common Interface 2
    - EPG Electronic Program Guide
    - USB Service Port
    - DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS
    - Abmessung 230 mm x 187 mm x 60 mm

f3ca0fb26c13a929.jpg

18cd08d853fe540fcfd45f785.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of wondering what Dreambox O/S is will be ?? some hybrid enigma system perhaps ?

• The Dreambox 900UHD is now showing in different German sites as available from Nov. 18th and priced as from 300 EUR - 100 EUR less than the base price for the VU+ Solo 4K. Anyone has more info on the box? I have been faithful to VU+ for almost 4 years now, but I am looking to get a a 4k box for the living room and this one looks more than interesting. Feedback is welcome!!

• The Dreambox 900UHD is now showing in different German sites as available from Nov. 18th and priced as from 300 EUR - 100 EUR less than the base price for the VU+ Solo 4K. Anyone has more info on the box? I have been faithful to VU+ for almost 4 years now, but I am looking to get a a 4k box for the living room and this one looks more than interesting. Feedback is welcome!!

Hello my friend .this information from the official site of dream multimedia

http://dreambox.de/dm900-ultrahd

• "Dreambox DM920 ultraHD ... is scheduled to come on the market in September and be offered for 349 euros."

Differences between DM920 and DM900:

- Two common-interface modules (CI) instead of one
    - Flash memory: 8 instead of 4 GB
    - Insert for 2.5 "hard drive with 15mm instead of 9.5mm space
    - Plug & Play Tuner slots: two instead of just one

"Optional

DVB-S2 Twin,
    DVB-C / T2 Kombi-Twin,
    DVB-S2X triple tuner for satellite cable and DVB-T2,
    Or the Broadcom FBC tuner, ...
    The second free tuner slot can be equipped as desired with a further tuner from the above-mentioned range, resulting in numerous combinations. "

"The FBC plug-in tuner is equipped with eight demodulators, which is equivalent to a receiver with eight built-in single tuners, allowing up to eight stations to be viewed, streamed or recorded simultaneously, according to Dream, the new FBC- Tuner to the two latest 4K receiver models DM900 UHD and the announced DM920 UHD compatible and is to be offered optionally as accessories from about the end of August for approximately 100 euros to older Dreamboxes as for example the DM7080 the new FBC tuner is on the other hand because of the built Chipsets will not be compatible. "

63129a63da0e44ee5.jpg

bf119a21d5c7b6d599dcd882.jpg

• I was pondering on getting the Gigablue Quad 4k uhd but now I am waiting to see more details on the DM 920. Maybe the Gigablue has more support etc but having had Dream boxes in the past until they appeared to lose interest maybe I will go for that. I do like the choice of tuners for the DM 920

• Dreambox DM900 Ultra HD also in white

The Dreambox Multimedia Receiver has launched the DM900 ultra HD in white. So far, it has been possible to buy this receiver in black only. Besides this, the manufacturer has included two Wi-Fi sticky and a new multi-stream triple tuner.

New Wi-Fi sticky allows fast and stable connection of Dreambox with desktop without cables. The Dreambox Wi-Fi Stick 300 allows you to transfer data up to a speed of 300 Mbit / s (802.11n). The product is equipped with an antenna. While Mini Wi-Fi Stick 150 is small and discreet. Dreambox recognizes Wi-Fi sticky automatically after connecting to the receiver.

013d61f2b4cee2b4de3fd1.jpg
    Photo: Dreambox DM900 ultra HD in white

7c5c263bf63f06e82.jpg

Photo: Mini and Steak in 150

e7d1c.jpg

Photo: Wi-Fi Stick 300

bec997.jpg

Photo:Triple Tuner SX2-MS

The new Triple Tuner is also automatically detected. In addition to DVB-S2X and standard satellite, terrestrial and terrestrial broadcasting tuners, it allows you to receive programs in multistream mode. The chipset supplied by Silicon Laps provides fast program switching and low power consumption.

Prices:

DM900 ultraHD white - 299 euro
    Triple Tuner SX2-MS - 129 euro
    Wi-Fi Stick 300 - 29,90 euro
    Mini Wi-Fi Stick 150 - 23,90 euro

• master G

Added the Label New Dreambox Products

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!