Rai 4k and Tivusat

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,776 times. The last Post () by flegy1992.

• Hello!

I can't get a picture!

I have an official digiquest cam and active card in the CI slot. All the DVB-S channels clear OK. I was getting green/pixelated images on the DVB-S2 channels but fixed this by turning on High Bitrate Support in Settings > Common Interface...

I have tuned in Rai 4k. I have good SNR and get audio on one of the audio tracks. Any suggestions what to do? Where are the log files for the CI slot and smart card readers?

Grateful for any advice. Cheers!

• It's a new gold card. I'm pretty sure the problem is with demuxing and decoding the picture. BH can't do it. OpenPLi can.

I'd really like to understand it more. Any advice on what log files I can look at? Is it drivers, gstreamer....?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a new gold card. I'm pretty sure the problem is with demuxing and decoding the picture. BH can't do it. OpenPLi can.

I'd really like to understand it more. Any advice on what log files I can look at? Is it drivers, gstreamer....?

• I can confirm that Rai 4K does share okay with Oscam on Openvix image

I have the gold card running in a Vu+ Uno sharing local to a Vu+ Duo which can stream on PC with latest VLC and to a remote user

I was having issues with the client as Mgcamd on the Duo, but once switched to Oscam as the client the stream worked fine over the network to VLC.

a7419812c2e6e0e9.jpg

• hi i have question ? you need 4k reciever satellite and 4 k tv no to clear 4k chanel .? with normal reciever you get only audio .

solution is 4k tv and 4k reciever

Yes and no.

You need a DVB-S2 receiver. Then a H.265 decoder. This is inside the receiver or you can record or stream the channel to a PC and decode the picture with VLC. I set my 4k receiver to output 1080p to a projector. It looks fantastic!

• better late than never BH 3.02 had no problem decoding this with oscam. No need for the cam. Shame there was no English audio coms track. Similar to the Hd channels that don't have a vo track yet the sd channels do :(

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!