New Dm800 clone

There are 99 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,080 times. The last Post () by daftlad.

• i just bought a dm800 clone with rev m tuner and have to say it doesnt suffer from any of the problems i've ready about. i nearly went with the solo due to conerns of clone reliability, but really happy i choose the dream. only complaint is the fan is a bit noisy!

providing it doesnt blow up tomorrow..... its been all good!

• ferrari 2.01. i want expecting too much from the clone other than i expected i would be baying it the following day. however left the box on all day to warm the tuner and watched HD through the storms of last weekend and it never dropped once. the tuner dropped to s:90% q:60% at its worst during heavy rain and carried on regardless. out perfroms my pace sky box! very impressed!

• ?180 ish, but watch out for the tuner mod state as earlier box's sell cheaper ?160??

ps, you can always add another usb tuner later or so i have read...dvb-t?

• Official Post

Just got a dm800 clone my self an am very impressed so far by the box, no glitching overheating and thus far the fan is still silent. Only complaint is poor range of the remote (2-3m) having searched i have seen this is a known problem so will be purchasing another remote, fingers crossed the box continues to perform as well as it has up till now. Hope i havent cursed it with this post lol.

• Official Post

Just got a dm800 clone my self an am very impressed so far by the box, no glitching overheating and thus far the fan is still silent. Only complaint is poor range of the remote (2-3m) having searched i have seen this is a known problem so will be purchasing another remote, fingers crossed the box continues to perform as well as it has up till now. Hope i havent cursed it with this post lol.

Turns out the problem was not the remote but poor manufacturing due to the front panel not being trimmed when it come out the mould.Read more HERE

• ?180 ish, but watch out for the tuner mod state as earlier box's sell cheaper ?160??

Please Send me link where u got it from, [my media portal tvserver ./ dvbs2 is freezing all the time] and which one you got

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

from the dm600 on you have the option to add a Cable or Dvbt or anotherSatellite tuner for another 40€/50€
    As we have 30+ DVB-T channels here ( spain) now ,,there isnt a DM800 without a stick.it?s the cheapest way.( dvb-t stick@ 20€)
    I have one setup via laptop with my DM500+s server,very handy for dvbt premium channels...
    caz ;)

• stealer

I ordered the 800 [me] and a 500 [kids room] ill let you know how I get on [?200 with dhl delivery]

• Daic, was paypal the only payment method?
    I think I'll order an 800 when I get home. I wonder if it'll come before Xmas.

I take it the M tuner is better than the L3?

• Yea pay pal only, had a email from them today they will dispatch order Thursday via DHL. They also said tat they were temp closing checkout until thursday due to the demand so they can get the received orders out.

Yes the advice I've been give is pay the extra 10 euro for the M series

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!