iSatBox Firmware 04072016

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,613 times. The last Post () by Ras Kush.

• Hi,
    I have installed the above firmware but now i am unable to access the conditional access folder.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• Halo guys, on 4th,Oct 2016 I posted about iSatBox TSR -141,
    Now I come with good News that, The rcv is working very well for the moment, no need key to add in order to open power vu channels are already enabled,
    After installation you will found numbers of some channels with BLUE in color ie. Sport24, Sony etc. Are already in enabled to encrypt powerVu. but without blue but you know are powerVu channels you need to add key manually.
    By opening MENU-> CONDITIONAL ACCESS ->if you fail to go in press 8612 from remote then ok button 2×, then -> KEY EDIT now you can edit key to PowerVu was your concerns.

NOTE: the iSatBox rvc is good and simple to use, I really APPRECIATE.

I bought from UK but working excellent here in Tanzania.

• Halo guys, on 4th,Oct 2016 I posted about iSatBox TSR -141,
    Now I come with good News that, The rcv is working very well for the moment, no need key to add in order to open power vu channels are already enabled,
    After installation you will found numbers of some channels with BLUE in color ie. Sport24, Sony etc. Are already in enabled to encrypt powerVu. but without blue but you know are powerVu channels you need to add key manually.
    By opening MENU-> CONDITIONAL ACCESS ->if you fail to go in press 8612 from remote then ok button 2×, then -> KEY EDIT now you can edit key to PowerVu was your concerns.

NOTE: the iSatBox rvc is good and simple to use, I really APPRECIATE.

I bought from UK. Just visit www.Linuxsalitte.com for iSatBox and other boxes
    But working good here in Tanzania.

• Hi guys,

whats the usb upgrade procedure? Ive put the above file on to usb but it says upgrade fail. Where am i going wrong? My box is the isatbox TSR-141.

Many thanks in advance

• The method is as belows:

A, Rename Firmware to "auto_burn.fac";

B, Insert USB disk to receiver which already power on;

C, There will show b001,b002.....until FFFF, then take out USB disk(Must take out, otherwise will always

keeping upgrade);

D, Power off/on, upgrade finish.

• Some of RCV currently super-esat, Alphabox x6 etc. open Sports 24 HD (MTN Worldwide) which is power Vu, Sorry is there any update for iSatBox TSR-141 which will open Sport 24 HD?, If yes please assist us .

• Hi tony34567,

Is there an RS232 Up-Grade tool i can use to revive or resuscitate a bricked iSat TSR-141HD?

• tcom_upg_rs232 or k3_loader_tool

should be able to load gsky v6 firmware

crosat usually has the latest.

Hi lutz diagram,
    You are very correct, rs232 "K3_TCOM_UPG_TOOL" can be used to revive/ resuscitate a bricked iSat TSR-141HD and GSKy HD Series v.5HD\ v.6HD\ v.7HD.

I have a GSKy v.6HD which i installed a GSKy v.7HD MOD software with 100% success. Unfortunately the motherboard chassis of the GSKy v.6HD is very different from that of iSat TSR-141HD but from the same "K3 Processor" family.

The exact motherboard chassis details of GSky v.6HD include:

- CPU: K3/ 400MHz Dual-Core/ Flash Memory: 8Mbits/ SDRAM: 1024Mbits

- Mother Board Chassis: GD_S2 + HD_K3_ver1.1_20141223

- Processor & Memory: NANYA 1538 NT5CB64M16FP-DH

Those of iSat TSR-141HD mainboard include:

- CPU: K3/ ??? MHz Dual-Core/ Flash Memory: ?Mbits/ SDRAM: ????Mbits

- Mother Board Chassis: K3_M01_V1.3_150420

- Processor & Memory: NANYA 1610 NT5CB64M16FP-DH

I don't have credible details on GSKy v.5HD/ v7.HD mainboard & motherboard chassis.

iSat TSR-141HD is based on the latest and probably the last "K3 Processor". The budding question is which software from the GSKy HD series can comfortably run in iSat TSR-141HD satellite decoder with minimal software tweak.

Edited once, last by Ras Kush ().

• interesting since the mainboard on my hellobox gsky v7 is

mainboard gd_s2+hd_k3_v1.1 20141223

and I am running the isatbox firmware on it now after tweaking the hardware id @0x502C0 to match the v7 (8bytes)

some other brands like the 7star 2001 hyper also need the remote hack to match the v7 remote @0x50400 for 400 bytes.

• interesting since the mainboard on my hellobox gsky v7 is

mainboard gd_s2+hd_k3_v1.1 20141223

and I am running the isatbox firmware on it now after tweaking the hardware id @0x502C0 to match the v7 (8bytes)

some other brands like the 7star 2001 hyper also need the remote hack to match the v7 remote @0x50400 for 400 bytes.

What has been puzzling me is the fact that the GSky v.6HD mainboard is similar to that of GSKy v.7HD-

GD_S2 + HD_K3_ver1.1_20141223. Why is it that GSKy v.7HD software will soft brick a GSKy v.6HD satellite receiver if injected directly.

A MOD software of the same will however work flawlessly. Is it a RAM issue ?

the 7star 2001 hyper has the same hardware id @0x502C0 and the same remote code @0x50400 as the isatbox if you compare with a hex editor.

Which is the best Hex Editor to use on PC; Is there any tutorial section on this subject in this forum?

• the last firmware for the 7star 2001 hyper,I don't think there will be any more updates since the receiver is 2 years old now.

Code
    http://sw7star.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/7star2001hyper-new_flash-_-new-server-scam.zip
  • the v7 and v6 have different hardware id's

They have an 24c02 eeprom which is bizarre in this day and age.

I believe (never verified) that the hardware id is stored there.

For a hex editor I use old hexworkshop v2.54

Is the hex editor HexWorkshop v.2.54 a free product; do i have to pay for the licence?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!