vu+ usb turbo dvb-c/t/t2 hybrid tuner configuration on Vu+ Solo2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,828 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have just purchased the turbo tuner to enable me to have cable hd channels on my vu solo2. Running latest version of openvix Set up the tuner, downloaded the driver from feeds.

Set up auto bouqets to virgin media uk, area - preston...tried preston 1, preston 2 and preston tdn. Im in blackburn and preston is closest option given. When i start scan i just get the error timeout for tuner lock. Looked on sat finder signal and there isnt any.

I have set my satelitte tuners to not configured while i sort this tuner out.

Come out of autobouqets and done a automatic scan and its found 542 channel and all my channels are working including hd.

Anyone any idea whats going wrong on autobouqets?

• master G

Added the Label USB Tuner Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Vu+ Solo2 & Vu+ Turbo Tuner problems” to “vu+ usb turbo dvb-c/t/t2 hybrid tuner configuration on Vu+ Solo2”.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!