CrossEpg 0.8.1 won't download epg?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,503 times. The last Post () by macieqz.

• After coming home from summer vacation I had to reinstall Crossepg, and installed the one on this forum, since the one downloaded via my Vu+ Ultimo running OpenPli made my vu reboot when trying to configure setup.

After installing the CrossEpg "successfully" I try to "update rytec providers" but it states "Cannot retrieve rytec sources". I'm trying to get epg data for Norwegian channels and I think it was within that submenu I configured norwegian xmltv source - but I'm not sure, I haven't been messing around with the Vu+ for over a year, it updates itself every night and just works. But it's annoying with NO EPG. Do I need a config-file, or something?

Appreciate all help,

Running OpenPli 4, enigma 2016-08-11
    Internal HDD has over 50GB free so that ought not be a problem
    installed CrossEPG from the forum, the newest one (hope that's not only for the UK market?)

• Thanx, Cross now deleted & XMLTV/EPG importer just downloaded 7 days of EPG info. It makes it a lot easier to plan you TV - schedule :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!