A867 DVB-T/T2 USB Tuner and Open Black Hole 0.6 for Vu+ Solo 4K

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,298 times. The last Post () by ferdi.

• I've tried for a while the OBH in my VU+ Solo4K and there are a lot of thing I'm enthusiast about but also some issues.
    One of the most important ones is that it doesn't recognise the A867 usb tuner whilst all the BHs I've used so far do.

I've also tried to manually install it through these telnet command as suggested elsewhere

opkg install kernel-module-mxl5007t
    opkg install kernel-module-af9033
    opkg install kernel-module-dvb-usb-af9035
    opkg install firmware-dvb-usb-af9035-02

and rebooting after each command. Nothing

In this forum I found to try
    opkg install kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867

but this seems to be wrong.
    Anyone solved somewhat?

• Please, avoid useless answers. I think this is contrary to the spirit of every forums in the world.
    I already got internal tuners but, OBVIOUSLY, the more you have the more channels you can record or stream.
    And, as I used to use the A867 by BH, I'm looking to a way to use it also in OBH.

• I don't think ferdi's answer is a useless one, only pointing out that tuner modules are available for your receiver.
    With one installed (if your slot is unoccupied) you may not encounter the issues your having.
    I too have had this problem (solo2) with blackhole recognizing my dvb-t tuner and some oe alliance images not (due to drivers not being compiled for the image kernel)
    Only real thing I can suggest is to try updating the image (if you haven't already done so), then look on the image feeds for your driver or try a previous release and install the driver from the feeds although with obh, I think your only limited to two releases, 0.4 and 0.6 on your solo4k

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• I do not know if VU4k supports USB dtt.
    On VUZERO, VUSOLO2 and others, you can install it using image BH or OpenATV
    Check <plugin download> <driver> usb_dvbt_AF9035

I hope you feel this information useful

together we grow - ferdi

• master G

Added the Label DVB-T/T2 USB Tuner
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “A867 and OpenBlackHole 0.6 for Solo4K” to “A867 DVB-T/T2 USB Tuner and Open Black Hole 0.6 for Vu+ Solo 4K”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!