Oscam Emu Patched v11273 for VU+ Solo OpenPLI 4.0

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,656 times. The last Post () by weller.

• Hello

I have a VU+ Solo, OpenPLI 4.0

I'm confused from step 2 regarding the patched Oscam Emu.

The instructions say:

1. Install Oscam Emu from online server of your installed image. (DONE THAT - OK)

2. Download “Oscam Emu Patched” package OpenPli 4.0.

3. Extract files from the rar package, replacing files in the respective folders in Enigma2 image.

My question: What is the correct "package" to download and FTP to my box?

Everything I've been downloading only has the OSCAM itself, none of the other files that go into ETC and other sub folders.

The instructions I was reading wer based on TSImage 3.0, but they don't apply to me as I'm on OpenPLI 4.0

• Official Post

Lets assume you are using oscam from this thread -> Latest - oscam_1.20-rev-11273 oe1.6 - 2.0 -Pli -4.0 ( with emu)..
    The correct version you should be using for openpli 4 is this -> oscam_1.20-rev-11273-Pli-4.0-emu.rar
    Extract the downloaded attachment.
    FTP to usr/bin
    Delete the existing oscam or rename it to oscam1
    FTp the extracted oscam, renaming it to oscam or the same as whatever the first version was named. Change the permissions on this new oscam to 755.
    Restart enigma2.

• Once I've extracted the correct Oscam, FTP'd it to usr/bin, are there any other files I need to FTP across? That's what confused me... The tutorial I was reading talks about putting config files and script files.

Thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!