How Do i Get BBC Channels To Work On 27

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,825 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• hey guys, can anyone point me in the right direction about how to get the bbc channels on 27w working

thanks

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• can you link me up to what oscam to use on vix on solo 4k and how do you get the softcam.key to run

cheers

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• ok so will ncam work with softcam.key files, if so how do you do that

cheers

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• You have to add this to oscam.dvbapi file (no other settings are necessary for oscam, except correct keys in softcam.key file)

But you will also need a use an appropriate lamedb file, or, after you scan the satellite, to add manually video and audio pid and make some changes is lamedb file.

And of course, before all of this, you have to install dvbsnoop via feed (opkg install dvbsnoop) and put the following scripts in /usr/bin:bbc_pmt_v6, bbc_pmt_starter.sh and enigma2_pre_start.sh.

You can find the a guide and the necessary files here.

• Yes, I'm currently using oscam-emu version 11523. Maybe is not working with simple oscam. In every guide I have found they say you need oscam emu.

oscam-emu 11523 i had running today in openpli7, it opens afn on 9e, with appropiate keys, also powervu channels on 4.9e, as well as arena sport on 1.9e, but if you got bbc on 27w , then you have done really well, its beyond me, back to oscamymod me thinks, i think the ocam-emu patches are made for specific encryptions, so i will have to look for a specific biss oscam-emu, i dont think it can handle 2 different emm

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!