OSCam Manager v1.0.2 for WeTek Play 2

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 43,202 times. The last Post () by luis1987.

• Dear Dale, do you know if oscam works with wifi connection on the Wetek Play 2?

I asked the same in another thread but didn't get an proper answer. Many thanks in advance.

i found it would not work, this could be due to low wifi signal and my router is on yards away. works great through lan, get some home plugs, i am using home plugs and works flawlessly.

• Hi, I succefully installed Oscam Manager but I'm quite lost. Can you please give me some help how to configure is so I can connect to a share?

• Hi, I succefully installed Oscam Manager but I'm quite lost. Can you please give me some help how to configure is so I can connect to a share?

It seemed to come pre configured other than the reader file which should look something like

[reader]
    label = Vermin_Boss_line
    protocol = newcamd
    device = your server,your port
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = xxxx
    password = xxxxc
    disableserverfilter = 1
    group = 1

And paste into files>oscsm.server in your oscam web interface

• Hello guys first merry christmas;)! I have a problem and I hope someone can help me here and every time I want start my box the sender every 3 secs always to freeze but when I restart oscam 3-4 than it works fantastic ! what can i do that the problem is away ? thanks for help and sry for my english :)

Edited once, last by kali89 ().

• hello, I installed for my Wetek play 2, Oscam 1.0.3 manager, but I want to know how to set up step by step oscam with all the data so you can view the channels. Thank you.

Goto your PC on your web browser type in the ip of box example, (192.168.1.0:8888) on the top line of oscam go to" files" look for oscam server, then fill in as below. with your N-LINE ,restart oscam all should work OK.

[reader]
    label = =
    description = 28.2
    protocol = newcamd
    device = your line address and port no: last, 53030
    user = user
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    connectoninit = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1

Edited 2 times, last by dale094 ().

• Hi guys!

I'm having trouble using this Oscam Manager on my Wetek 2.

I've installed it, configured the cccam via webrowser, but then nothing happens. I can only see FTA channels.

What am I doing wrong? Do i need root for the app to work? Or am I missing something?

• Hello guys first merry christmas;)! I have a problem and I hope someone can help me here and every time I want start my box the sender every 3 secs always to freeze but when I restart oscam 3-4 than it works fantastic ! what can i do that the problem is away ? thanks for help and sry for my english :)

hey i have the same issue, did you find any solution? With oscam 1.02 it works substantially better than 1.03 though.

• Can you tell us what do you prefer? I'm using OSCam Manager 1.0.3 and after some hours (3+) the box goes blackscreen or de OSCam crashes... I tried Mega OSTool but can't put it to start on boot. I'm using WeOS 2.0.2 with newcamd lines. I'm going back to OSCam Manager 1.0.2 to check if the problem persists.
    Thanks

• oto your PC on your web browser type in the ip of box example, (192.168.1.0:8888) on the top line of oscam go to" files" look for oscam server, then fill in as below. with your N-LINE ,restart oscam all should work OK.

[reader]
    label = =
    description = 28.2
    protocol = newcamd
    device = your line address and port no: last, 53030
    user = user
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    connectoninit = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1

start on boot needs to be ticked on the app from within wetek play. .

Can you tell us what do you prefer? I'm using OSCam Manager 1.0.3 and after some hours (3+) the box goes blackscreen or de OSCam crashes... I tried Mega OSTool but can't put it to start on boot. I'm using WeOS 2.0.2 with newcamd lines. I'm going back to OSCam Manager 1.0.2 to check if the problem persists.
    Thanks

• Hello, i have problems on oscam. I installed OSCAM 1.0.3 and work fine, but the locked channels block several times. I try install 1.0.2 version but it's the same problem. Install again 1.0.3 and, in the configuration page, always appears the same version (see the attachment).

Yesterday, i try install OScam Android 4.1 From wetektr.com, but this .apk don't create any path on /sdcard/Android/data, so doesn't work. To resolve, i create the path manually (/sdcard/Android/data/update) and paste the file oscam-EMU-11384.zip to the update path (i renamed the oscam-EMU-11384.zip to arm-oscam.zip). I opened the oscam program and update the file. Last, i configured the reader but any locked channel doesn't work.

Back to OSCAM 1.0.3 and it's work, but with the first problem (block any time).

• Hello, i have problems on oscam. I installed OSCAM 1.0.3 and work fine, but the locked channels block several times. I try install 1.0.2 version but it's the same problem. Install again 1.0.3 and, in the configuration page, always appears the same version (see the attachment).

Yesterday, i try install OScam Android 4.1 From wetektr.com, but this .apk don't create any path on /sdcard/Android/data, so doesn't work. To resolve, i create the path manually (/sdcard/Android/data/update) and paste the file oscam-EMU-11384.zip to the update path (i renamed the oscam-EMU-11384.zip to arm-oscam.zip). I opened the oscam program and update the file. Last, i configured the reader but any locked channel doesn't work.

Back to OSCAM 1.0.3 and it's work, but with the first problem (block any time).

Try this file
    1) Extract zip file oscam.zip
    2) Install Install.ipk to wp2
    3) Copy oscam-emu-11384.zip to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.oscam/installation (If not found folder. Create Folder )
    4) Rename oscam-emu-11384.zip to oscam-armeabi-v7a.zip
    5) Open oscam app >> setting >> updates(Oscam)
    6) Copy Your oscam config to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.oscam/conf (If not found folder. Create Folder )
    7) Press start oscam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!