OSCam Manager v1.0.2 for WeTek Play 2

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 43,171 times. The last Post () by luis1987.

• i try using ftp program but i just enter at the path "emulate". Inside "emulate" i can't create path "0" because it's already exist, but i can't see. Probably it's a occult path. I think the new update of wetek play 2 change very optins :(

• i try using ftp program but i just enter at the path "emulate". Inside "emulate" i can't create path "0" because it's already exist, but i can't see. Probably it's a occult path. I think the new update of wetek play 2 change very optins :(

Okay.
    Use WinSCP FTP to wp2
    Copy folder name Android inside oscam.zip to wp2 Folder name Android

• hello , i have installer new android 6.0.1. i am installing oscam but does,nt work, i am conecting to wetek via wincsp or filezila , say the port is not activatec, i nedd to copy oscam to emuladte/0.-......, can you help me¿?

thans

• hello , i have installer new android 6.0.1. i am installing oscam but does,nt work, i am conecting to wetek via wincsp or filezila , say the port is not activatec, i nedd to copy oscam to emuladte/0.-......, can you help me¿?

thans

https://linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/80067-oscam-zip/

1.extract oscam.zip

2.copy android folder to usbdrive

3.use app es file explorer copy android folder from usbdrive to wp2 sdcard/android

• hi,

I have installed oscam like @rmilo wrote (thx very much for guidance)

I have in oscam status connected, not online like in tuner with enigma and no tv channels on wetv.

Do wetv needs special configuration or do You use diffrenet program on wetek play2 to watch tv?

OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r11380 Compiler: arm-linux-androideabi-libusb

wetek play2 weos 3.1

Edited once, last by antro ().

• Hi.

I have to downgrade to weos 2.0.2. because i try weos3.1 with both wetv and tvheadend server 4.3 + oscam +smpc power vu channels have on sound and Tandberg channels not smooth.

But weos 2.0.2 with Ricardo's tvheadend server 4.3 + spmc , IPTV APP + Mxplayer-bsplayer ,Power vu and Tandberg Channels Work find. And confirm IPTV App by Alexander + km 4:2:2 - 4:2:0 Feed channels so smooth and perfect for me .

Sorry for my bad English.

;)8)

• Hi.

I have Wetek Play 2 with Weos 3.2.

I installed Oscam Manger 1.0.2 and I do well but after a while, either 30min or 1h, Oscam Manager stops, I try to access the web with the Ip and the port but it does not leave me, I have to leave the Tv and return it to enable it to work.

Someone else has happened to you and can help me. Thank you.

• Dear rmiino,

Do you mean wetek play 2 can play feed that using 4:2:2 codec smoothly?

Thank's and regards

• Yes.

• Dear rmiino,

Do you have any link for Ricardo's tvheadend server 4.3?

Thank's and regards

• Yes.Sure !!!!

• It give me message after installation on my WP2 with 6.0.1, "Config folder not found /storage/emulated/0/android/data/com.android.oscam", so unable to open oscam app>>setting>>update

• 1.extract oscam.zip

2.copy android folder to usbdrive

3.use app es file explorer copyor replace android folder from usbdrive to wp2 sdcard/android

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!