Bulgaria Satellite Uk or?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,185 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi,

My old dear is moving to bulgaria,

Now i'm looking to get her a sat setup over there of some sort, now i know a few years ago the 28.2 footprint was shrunk,

So i'm just curious, can she get 28.2 over there, if so what size dish we looking at.

Then if not, what is going to be the best setup for bulgaria sat, i hear lots of channels are broadcast in english on that sat anyway

Thanks in advance

Crazi

• Satellite Foot print guide here: https://ukfree.tv/extras/satellite_footprints

• Thanks for the input guys,

I had seen the footprint etc, i'd seen a quote of a 3m dish.. when she's over permanently i'd do that, but for now she's inbetween, now i already have a 90cm motorised setup still in the bloody box... would that suffice just for some telly over there, wether it be on bulgaria sat or whatever.

She is looking into the broadband for next year i do believe

• Another alternative for BBC/ITV/ch4/ch5 is on intelsat 907 which seems to beam over Bulgaria.
    I use this sat as I am outside freesat footprint..( Spain)
    I use a vu+ enigma2 box with oscamymod cam and softkeys by sergoja..
    internet is not needed
    I also checked here Astra channel availability although it doesnt mention which size dish is needed.
    All this information is over the site..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!