Caid 0940 Viasat

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,472 times. The last Post () by Kjakan.

• Hi,
    Does anyone have a solution for Viasat 0940 caid?
    I`m running open PLI 4.0 and not able to get my new card to work. it is working in my org.box but when i look at entitlements the date is completely wrong

BR//
    Tom

:Linuxsat frog:

• Explain what? Your card is paired with your box, my card is paired with vaiasat module. Use windows calculator in programmer mode, put inside your boxid (remove first and last digit and put 0 (zero) in front of 7 hex numbers) and copy/paste into [reader]. Thats all. Maybe HackeD is right this is not working with cards paired with box. In my case its working.

• [MENTION=123607]hexman[/MENTION]

This is also a way to avoid acquiring a sd box, if I understand you correctly?
    The card was paired to a HD box but is now paried to cam module.
    sd channels work in oscam, sd including HD channels works in cam module.
    Heard viasat cam module does not work in all Enigma2 boxes, What box are we talking about here?

How about updating the card in oscam?
    Anyone who previously used the HD box got the message in the log: "card needs pairing/extra data" and of course black screen

Edited once, last by hacked ().

• [MENTION=55278]hacked[/MENTION] U absolutely right. In my case module working on in my TVset, not E2 box (VU+4K,dm7080). Known that module working in some Mutant model. Not even tried update card in oscam. "Extra data msg" remain in log and black screen in HD.

• I noticed that for SkyDe it is possible to unpair cards with Alphacrypt or Advinator.
    I've tried both for 0940 Viasat card without success.

In short terms - both solutions says 0940 card is not supported...

Is there some other solution "out there" which is working?

• From monday 15-01-2018 its only the new 0940 cards that will be active all other cards / sd recievers will be turned off new recievers and cards should be delivered to the costummers . ( this apply for Denmark , I assume it will be for all on 4.8 nds encrypted channels )

• hi

heres a cure for using the Black Card at any receivers "hope so"

I use an oldtimer Receiver as Edis.. VIP1 or Edis.. Picollo mini & Mini 2in1 my favorit is Optimuss underline3in1 vers 1.

puy the Black Card 0940 in cardreader go to CA settings go to Card info 1. line check slot1: VideoGuard

go to general Card information notified:

Card Issuer: VTSV

Card serial nr. xxxxxxxxxx 10 ciffers

Card Caid: 0940

IRD nr. -56XXXXXXX

If You don´t have any IRD number at last line from receiver

then You have to look at the IRD BOX at botton find it ! it should have 11 ciffers 3xxxxxxxxxx

put this number only the 10 first ciff. in the IRD Nr: and you got your pictute few second after

• Hi good people,

Does anyone understand what granny means here? hexman  hacked  master G  seagen ?

Or is he only converting the serial of the tuner into Boxid (decimal to hex)? If so -is it old news...
    If so, he explains it quite "messy"...

• :goodevening
    Anyone tried the last Alphacrypt 2.5 with Viasat Nordic 0940 card?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!