E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,229 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 733,616 times. The last Post () by smoky.

• Who is using your work?... because i am certainly not doing this... All i was trying to establish in my post was whether you were saying you were retiring from this work and hanging up your boots....TBH all i have seen from you is attitude towards other members mr SSS.... no need for it whatsoever... While i appreciate anyone who takes time out to help others i also cant stand people who balloon thier head over a stupid piece of software.

There will always be others who will either replicate your work or maybe even take over...who is to stop this person.

One more thing.... i will use any software that is available to myself at any time that i can and that is also something you cannot stop....EVER !!!

Take some time out and chill...i think you need it mr samsamsam...

• @johndeer88

To be honest I am not really interested what you are thinking or what you are writing.

You have problem because I am writing how it is. But this is your problem.

Because of your arrogance I wrote you that you are not welcome to use my work.

But you shown that you do not have honor. You shown what person you are.

I do not what to have anything to do with persons like you.

Regards,

SSS

• Dear all,

I believe we can change people with respect, politeness and honesty.

Respect: We must respect others in any circumstances.

Politeness: We must have politeness in our conversation whatever the situation is.

Honesty: We must be honest with others. We need to put ourselves on others places then think. Some times people have bad time and they react badly but if we stay calm then I believe the other person conscious will tell him what was wrong and right.

ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST TO HELP OTHERS WITH HONESTY.

Try to change people with love, sympathy, respect, politeness and honesty.

• Still not clear what you are saying tbh, so plugin is now not supported but i have to stop using a plugin that is not supported?

Not making sense at all this.

Should be a closed thread as this is going nowhere.

• Yes bud ,from day one "thanks" posts have been removed whenever spotted.

perhaps everyone needs to take the time to read site rules.

I considered removing "offensive" posts but as you have already replied there´s not much point.

As for your position, you are as free to post as you are to not post as you are to enter as not.

Whilst your input is invaluable and much appreciated, NOBODY is under any obligation/compromise on this site,

perhaps this is probably why it is one of the most popular sites!!!

As an experienced user, you know that we cannot police all posts in all threads nor should we have to

if all users were to adhere to the general well-being of the site.

That being said ,here I am having to spell out the obvious despite my simple reminder in post#332 ¿?

• Dear Samsamsam,

It is heartening to learn this, kindly continue your efforts, we have always enjoyed your E2IPlayer. Kindly don't do this because of one arrogant person, who even don't use this plugin.

If not possible, may be you can update it, fortnightly or even on monthly basis. But don't discontinue it, because of your E2IPlayer I have purchased Enigma2 based Receiver.

Hope we continue enjoying your E2IPlayer.

Athar-H-Tanwri

• "you will consider" - what I can say, you are just funny.

You have mistaken my wording so let me put it another way:

you had already replied to the criticism so it was pointless for anyone to delete said post(s).

Native English doesn´t seem to be your main language hence the misunderstanding.

As for your leaving you do so of your own free will.

You have many followers on this site so it would be a shame to not continue but the choice is yours.

I like most applaud your work but can you not see that this thread has turned course?

I ask everyone to please stick to the main thread title and do not deviate as there is a section for other aspects.

• SSS has taken his ball and wants to go home, so lets respect this decision and move on i say,,, not the end of the world is it !

SSS also tried to alienate a member of the admin team here which i feel guilty about tbh as it was myself who asked basic questions,, i was then however branded dishonest/ and that i do not have honour etc...very bizarre reply from SSS.. anyways

Leave the member be...on the spectrum....needs care....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!