Tvheadend with extended_cw functionality (powervu)

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,633 times. The last Post () by iptvsegur.

• Can you post some logs?

For Tvheadend --trace descrambler,capmt,csa

for osam -d 128

Are you building your own images?

No, I don't build LibreELEC image by now. I use the one from afl1 on LibreELEC community build. I built the addon service tvheadend server which the url source points to the tvheadend official github, and also built one using your github source (the extended cw branch) .

I'll post some logs later.

Edited once, last by maxx ().

• Are you using master branch, not sure of older branches point to tvheadend 4.3 (even though he calls it 4.3 - for instance version 4.2 was really pointing to tvheadend 4.1)

Just looked and last time I built his fork it was branch 8.0.0c - which doesn't even exist anymore. :)

I am not normally using the official tvheadend, but I have been testing with it last few days and it does work. But I was testing on PC. Might have to check the configure options to make sure he is not disabling something...

• BTW, if you want to use afl1's build environment to build oscam-emu, here is an old patch I did for the oscam addon.

You probably update version/rev numbers, but the basics should still work.

• Is there anyone successfuly compiled this tvh fork for android? I know it requires device specific kernel headers. My device is k2 pro which shares the same cpu with wetek play (S905). We use tvh with libreelec/openelec but android-kodi experience would be awecome with tvh for wetek and k2pro users. this guy has compiled it but for another device running android. Amlogic kernel source is also available here. Following the steps described here, I tired to copy dvb header files from the kernel files to the toolchain, however encountered numerious errors by compiling tvh with no success (eventhough I could succesfully compiled dependencies like openssl, zlib etc which do not require any kernel specific code). I think joeuser is the one who can accomplish this?

• Why would you use this old fork? The latest tvheadend supports extend d cw out of the box.

Tvheadend addon from official libreelec repo does not work with my k2pro device. I am using this old fork. I would appreciate it if you share the latest official tvh binary with extended cw support compatible with arm cortex cpu.

• Greetings,

Can't seem to get my setup working. I believe I did everything as required.

git clone https://github.com/joeusercz/tvheadend.git -b extended_cw

configured CA emu > capmt: emu: Connected to server 'OSCam v1.20-unstable_svn, build r11399 (x86_64-linux-gnu); e1km' (protocol version 3)

oscam.conf

[streamrelay]

stream_relay_enabled = 0

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

au = 1

pmt_mode = 4

listen_port = 2000

delayer = 60

ecminfo_type = 1

user = pvu

read_sdt = 1

write_sdt_prov = 1

extended_cw_api = 1

boxtype = pc

There doesnt seem to be any activity on Oscam

I request the channels like this: http://ip:9981/stream/service/…&descramble=0&emm=1:0:0:4

What am I doing wrong?

• master G

Added the Label DVB Linux Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!