UK Cable jenseneverest 7 day EPG source for epg importer based on openTV Download only

• Epg data for vermin UK mainland only

This is now based on openTV data as you would get with UK satellite on 28.2

HOW TO USE:

epgimport / XMLTV Importer

This assumes you already have epgimport plugin installed. if not download it from your image plugin feed or from here:

Please login to see this link.

simply ftp the attached xml file to etc / epgimport.
    Reboot your box, then
    Enable and save and download as normal.

I have attached an IPK for just my source, it assumes you have already installed epgimport plugin, ftp the ipk to tmp and install with software manger as normal (or via a usb stick, please search the forum on how to install ipk's if unsure)

also included is the latest version of the plugin as an IPK file with my source included

It should work on all newer OE alliance images (like openVix, openATV, openDroid, openSpa, droid etc etc)

Please note the plugin will not work on older images such as openatv 6.1 due to dependencies not being met - the image is simply too old.

For openPli or pli based images please install the plugin from there feeds and then the xml file to etc / epgimport

Please login to see this attachment.

Press green to save your highlighted sources before you exit....

How to keep your epg up to date ??

If your missing epg or it is inaccurate, it is most likely that your channel list is out of date

This epg source is based on the AutoBouquetsMaker plugin channel list, therefore it needs to be up to date to get the correct epg data.

The plugin can be downloaded from your images plugin download menu or get the latest ipk file here:

Please login to see this link.

Then unsure you update to the latest version of config files and update your channel list

It is then also important to fully reboot your box, this will clear the epg channel list stored in cache and ensure you get an up to date list when you next download epg. You can start a manual download on the plugin with the yellow button.

But my EPG data is still missing and / or wrong epg ??

Then please report it to Please login to see this link.  

Select the channel with an issue with you remote control, then

go to openwebif (type the ip address of your box into a browser window)

that will bring up the service ref details, I need the channel name, and its service ref as pictured below:

Special thanks to:

master G and Linuxsat
    Willy aka doglover
    paulDB
    Blackbear199
    tommy
    scooter
    Jan van Straaten
    Rytec and The xmltv plugin team

Download only thread. Post all new discussion and support here -> Please login to see this link.