raspberry pi oscam server connecting to another raspberry pi oscam - how can i do it?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,456 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• Hi all happy crimbo!

i hope this is in the right place. I am messing around with 2 servers with different setups and am stuck and first off want to see it is possible before going any further?

Is it possible to talk server to server and either cache each other's settings?

can i connect to say just raspberry pi2 on my livingroom duo and zap to the racing and when channel zap to say NC+ or irish could the raspberry pi2 get that channel info from raspberry pi 1?

raspberry pi 1

has 2 card readers
    1 x sly ireland - sly sports pack
    1 x NC+ Canal

raspberry pi 2
    1 x sly uk - full package, racing uk etc

hope i have made it clear what i am trying to achieve.

thanks as always!

• Should be possible to share between both:
    Reader in Oscam B connects to a user in Oscam A
    Reader in Oscam A connects to a user in Oscam B
    Make sure both user accounts have access to your card groups in each server
    Also use different sharing ports for each server as they could conflict if they are the same, especially if both servers are in the same network.
    To cache exchange between servers, have a look here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…AM-Cache-EX-Tutorial-v2-0

• assuming you are using OSCAM

together we grow - ferdi

• Thank you for those who replied.

I got frustrated late last night and instead of throwing everything out of the window. I pretty much changed every settings on both pi's lol. What kicked in proxies reading each other pi's correctly with the info saying CONNECTED 1 card or 2 cards. Was a setting under config / cccam on the webif, called "Node ID" all i did was change the very last digit from a 6 to a 7 and boom all started working. No idea what that setting did, and maybe this number was the same from another server that i was replacing which i stopped port forwarding to. Who knows, but that is what i did that made everything start working. I at somepoint want to play with the cachex but i am scared now i got things working.

Thanks again you wonderful people

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!