Barry Allen DreamOS (mips + arm)

There are 217 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 72,685 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• gutemine doesn't hack boxes. He only builds an expiry date or security mechanisms into his plugins. It's all a question of transparency, what has been built into or changed in a plugin. You could also say the other way round, I don't trust any plugin that has been changed without authorisation because my box might have been hacked. :smirking face:

• No, Gutamine plugins prevent you from installing some great plugins like Ajpanel + dreamsatpanel

+ Ncam......etc

Nobody wants to install their own plugins....

Beware your device is hacked..

1.jpg

Children and women of Gaza

We will not forget...we will not forgive...

Edited once, last by zozman ().

• ... and there is certainly a reason for that, which he has explained to you often enough. Either you respect his wishes, if you don't, you have to live with the consequences. I don't like such games either, but the way his plug-ins are dealt with, the originators meet his backlash. Tit for tat, as the saying goes :smirking face: .

• ... and there is certainly a reason for that, which he has explained to you often enough. Either you respect his wishes, if you don't, you have to live with the consequences. I don't like such games either, but the way his plug-ins are dealt with, the originators meet his backlash. Tit for tat, as the saying goes

Dude.. he has a very high opinion of himself - like a peacock, and I am more and more convinced that the admins of the forums did everything right that they banned him everywhere.. it is because of arrogance and narcissism..here it is appropriate to "an eye for an eye". And I wrote to him on boxing pirates that he would end up badly with such an attitude towards users..as one, too, the same "peacock" rest in peace to him, went to the forefathers...

• zozman

gutemine is in a mild mood right now, and has deactivated all built-in blockades for the time being. This means that ncam and other banned panels can be installed again. But you've already read that at the boxpirates :smirking face:. If you don't keep screwing up and spreading nonsense, then maybe it will stay that way. It's up to you now, but don't whine again afterwards when gutemine reactivates these blockades.

hecha71

Everyone knows what makes gutemine tick. This is nothing new, and it doesn't just affect the open source developers, but also us Dreambox users, who don't have it easy with him either. But holding this behaviour against him over and over again does not improve the whole situation. Whoever kicks him in the butt must expect to be kicked in the butt as well. Or, find a compromise and slowly get closer again. If you don't manage to do that, the fronts will harden further and no one will really be happy. Just use your head. And it's far from true that gutemine was banned from most boards, he simply deleted himself, as he had done several times before.

• Official Post

Gutemine is not banned from our forum and neither will he be if for some reason he wanted to take part in the talks.

But Again... It does not matter what your opinion is, who the users are.

We do not tolerate bullying of anyone!!!

Linuxsat has always been a forum where we have a good mood and everyone have been treated with respect.

Costructive criticism is very much OK but just bare bullying because you do not agree with another user does not belong in this forum!!

I do not defend Gutemine and neither does Gutemine need it. He can manage him self pretty well.

I defend all users right to come to our forum and be treated with respect.

So please stop this behaviour now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• I had to put the Merlin 4 image

friend, install the module in the image that is installed in the receiver's flash memory and on which the Barry Allen plugin is installed, where when using an Alliance-based python3 image in the Barry Allen plugin, when after installing them they hang at startup.

All images based on dreams are installed and start in the Barry Aallen plugin normally.

at the moment there was a solution - the image of Merlin 4, at the moment there was a solution why the images did not want to run after they were installed in Barry Allen.This is the absence of the core-module-nfsd in the image installed in the flash memory of the receiver in my case it is http://www.dreamboxupdate.com/…le/images/dm900/index.php . There is one problematic image that does not want to run in Barry Allen and behaves the same as before ATV 7.1, egami,openfix - OPEN HDF 7.0

Good luck!!

I installed this module on dreamboxupdate stable image in dm920 flash.

But openpli 8.3 still wont boot.

It is supposedly pli 8.3 based on old python v2 not py3!

Older openpli 8.1 boots just fine.

• dreambox 900

openatv 7.4 image

see pictures

Most of the information has been given to you wrong so far.

dreambox 900

openatv 7.4 imaj

resimlere bakın

sizlere bu güne kadar çoğu bilgi yanlış verlmektedir

• I have BA on my Dreambox 900 and it was working until i installed image egami 10.5.

I close screen that we choose image in start in settings before.

Now egami 10.5 cant boot its stuck in red.

Is there any telnet command to open barry allen boot selection screen back or delete only egami and start with flash image? ( cant connect ftp).

• I find a solution:

* Disconnect BA installed device and reboot engima device

* After device restart, connect usb and connect device with FTP

* Delete unwanted image

*change ‘baboot.ini‘ : type name of working image and restart enigma

• barry allen on 12.91

delete your picture from where I gave it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!