Freezing on Premium Channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 704 times. The last Post () by sep8001.

• Hi

I am using oscam on my vu duo with a share from friend who is also using oscam (this has recently been setup by me with help from this forum) on his eagle Linux box.

What I have noticed is that when watching the premium channels like sly comedy and sports I get a lot of freezing.

Is this a problem at my end or something to do at his end?

Thanks

edit:

Re installed oscam 11245 and all the files including the config files from from this post

http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…/page2?highlight=vu+oscam

Seems to have resolved the issue on the sports channel, but the comedy, discovery still getting a lot of freezing.

ecm is found (228 ms), is this too high.

Thank you

edit 2:

I have now also tried a direct connection from the router to the box and issue remain.

Thank you

Edited 2 times, last by sep8001 ().

• To calulate ecm time, add card reader responce + server ping time.
    Card reader time for a uk card is around 92 - 93 ms
    Ping the server to get ping time.
    If the reader time and ping don`t add up, the server doesn`t have the actual card and you are using his reshare.

Thank you MasterG, will give that a go when I get home. The card is definitely in the box as I set it up with your help.

I have given a reshare from my to another friend and have asked him to check if those channels freeze for him.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!