OpenPLi-4.0-beta-sim2-DM800se-20161227-Houara.nfi

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,002 times. The last Post () by agmi.

• Hi guys.

With this image posted i see its ok for the ssl84D d800se clone, but please can anyone tell me if they got the triple tuner for a sunray sr4/dm800se clone to work with sat/cable/terrestial xml files and the E20 triple tuner ipk added and all working please.

I have been trying to update my sunray sr4/dm800se but hitting many problems when trying to get all to work correctly.

Kind regards Talks.

• I agree with salimgbg, it works flawlessly, the only irritating think I found that when configuring the tuner it starts somehow from Astra 19E, that where the arrow key stops and it starts of the left with Eutelsat either 16 or 13, all sats 1, 2, etc. So in order to check the signal on Astra 28E or 23E thru Satfinder u have to press the left arrow button/key some 30X to get to the right satellite! The other issue (not actually an issue, but a deficiency by me) is that I miss the bar displaying the signal % something that I got used/or spoiled from Blackhole. But then again until yesterday I thought Blackhole was the right image for me, but it aint. This one is trouble free!

P.S: The reason askin 4 the signal bar on regular display, channel info/taskbar, is that my dish moves with an actuator and the !@#$%^ isn't accurate! It needs a couple of clicks to get the optimum/max signal & this is necessary for 28E or 30W mostly :)

Edited 2 times, last by agmi: Addition ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!