Astra 19.2E + Sly UK 28.2E FULL Bouquet [xXBeefyDjXx]

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 4,443 times. The last Post () by xxbeefydjxx.

• So after wanting to set up my Wetek play with E2, and have 19.2E and 28.2E in full with regional channels, I set up my own list based around the Catseye and Autobouquets lists.

Zip is password protected. Pass is at bottom of post :)

This bouquet is set up so that the Sky UK Regional Channels are set to Central West, however may be changed just like catseye with a simple click of your EPG, or under DreamboxEdit.

I have included a full set list below of all providers included on what satellite (In Bouquet order)
    The list includes all HD and SD Variants, and for Sly UK the list has been generated for SD

=== ASTRA 19.2E ===

[Sly Deutschland] (Categorized)
    [HD+]
    [Austriasat]
    [ARD Digital]
    [ORF Digital]
    [RTL Media Group]
    [Pro7Sat.1 Media]
    [ZDF Vision]
    [TV Vlaanderen]
    [Orange HD]
    [TNTSAT]
    [Movistar+]
    [ASTRA Adult]

=== SLY UK 28.2E Central West ===

[Categorized SD]
    Should be set to default bouquet.

=== Radio ===
    19.2E
    28.2E

I take no credit for the hard work of Catseye and the Autobouquets team, who work very hard to bring us the most accurate bouquets. Credits are listed in the compiled bouquets.

==Plans==
    I hope to make this bouquet in such a way that Autobouquets will update the 28.2 side as per the users pre set scripts after installation of Autobouquets, This is on the backburner though.

I also hope to somehow do a way that 19.2E will autoupdate too. For now this is manual, but not a huge issue.

Password is "Linuxsat".

Have fun, Feedback is appreciated!

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!