crossepg 0.8.1 problems

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,442 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• hi im running a zgemma h2s image OPENTV v5.3 with SKY.NEW skin by chababu and i cnt seem to install epg lists once i confi crossepg settings to save to usb and set my providers to sky uk astra 28.2 and hit download now it just says downloading files and then stops and thats it but only shows 3 or 4 channel listings

all help appreciated

• goto plugin panel and install epg importer it will sort your problem out dont use cross epg once installed go to settings first and pick where to download too do not pick flash it needs to be hdd or usb than once set goto epg importer enable automatic import and tick the souces that you need and save hope this helps

• when i try and download xmltvimport my box just crashes with a blue screen and when i go to plugins and download there no plugin called epg importer ????

- - - Updated - - -

YESSSSS I GOT SORTED THANK F...K MRBIRDSEYE I DONE IT YOUR WAY AFTER FINDING THE PLUGIN DOWNLOAD IT NOW WORKS A TREAT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

• I have never bought one of these boxes but i have came across 1 or 2 and the tuners are shite on the older zgemma models...check your dish signal aswell.

My advice is to backup all configs in usr/keys and reflash the box with the latest open atv image and start again.

Make sure you configure cross epg correctly too....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!