Linuxsat panel

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,198 times. The last Post () by Ray4438.

• Hi everyone, I got a Vu Solo 2 in December and not really explored what it can do. I have tried to install plugins from the Linuxsat panel. I wanted Exodus for watching films but the version that loads is version 1.0.0 provider l*m*d* which is an out of date version that doesn't work.
    Could anyone offer advice as to how to load an up to date version please? I tried to load Ares wizard from the Linuxsat panel and that doesn't load either.

I think that the version of Kodi on the box may be an old one too (2.1.6) which might be a factor.

I'm not a techie and would really appreciate any clear to understand advice.

Thank you in advance for any help

• Official Post

I think you may be confusing Kodi with KodiDirect plugin.

Download Kodi from the image feed. Look for vuplus-kodi in extensions.

After an enigma2 restart it will be in plugins menu as Kodi Launcher.

Once you have this installed ares wizard will now work. You will find it in programs.

Make sure you have a hdd or usb stick installed for Kodi.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!