Sky sports 1 - random not found and ok

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,877 times. The last Post () by Stones77.

• Hi
    Have been getting strange behavior on just Sky sports 1,some users are getting not found randomly when whatching this channel, resulting in freeze, any clues what is going on?
    Using OSCam r11281

cccam (2.3.0-3367) 1076:0963@000000 Sky Sports 1 [Sky Digital (UK)] not found (88 ms)
    cccam (2.3.0-3367) 1076:0963@000000 Sky Sports 1 [Sky Digital (UK)] skyuk (cache) (91 ms)

regards
    Stones

• I have to say that I was experiencing this same problem for a while.
    For me it turned out to be because one or two of my peers were hammering my card a bit too much. The moment I removed these peers, Sky Sports 1 started working perfectly fine for me again & it has been fine ever since

• seen this on another site as I was googling......
    no link as it was a card sharing Pay Server
    but his Criminality does not invalidate his info

"Few Words on Sky Sports 1 UK
    Yesterday during Manutd Liverpool match we received multiple complaints about Sky Sports 1 UK being jumpy.

The most interesting part - AS USUAL - was UK people believing their side to be perfect and all issues, shortcomings and stuff were on our side. Some said its due to many people using your servers, others said you dont know how to configure your servers ... anyways usual impolite, disrespectful behavior we get from UK people.

Problem of yesterday was some stations of Sky Sports 1 being unstable on CS. In a few words we`re gonna shed some light on what these stations are and how to get them.

Sky Sports 1 has 5 instances (Stations) with following SID`s: (Many of those complaining people didnt even know what SID was or Sky Sports 1 has more than 1 station !!!!)

0963,0960,0961:1076|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:1078|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:107D|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:1203|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:1332|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

You should get all of these 5 stations on your main channel list. and you need to check and see which one is working issue free and then tune to it. If you think you are missing any of the above mentioned stations, find the latest TP list (Transponder List) and scan skyuk sat again. Blind scan would do the job as well. Yesterday, although we knew service was strong and stable as ever, we asked our resellers and beta testers whom we trust in their technical knowledge in CS to check Sky Sports 1 out. Everyone confirmed none of the two matches had even a glitch. They all found SID 1332 to be the most stable one and watched both matches through that station.

Final word is, stop blaming others before you first have enough knowledge in CS of how it works and second, check your side first."

• Hi

Just thinking about next options, now bt sports are gone

(0963@000000/FFFF/D7A5/7B:E3FC01B0CD7FCA0C5E5DBD0FB23A0684:0F06000020000000): not found (82 ms) by skyuk - BT Sport 1

Is the sky sports 1 problem also going on with the red card?

I have the old thompson, should i pair my white card to an old panasonic Sd receiver i got or should i get the sky red card

thanks for all

• Ok, i think ill try and get the red card instead of the white i have now, should i pair the red card to a receiver or put it straight in to card reader?

• Official Post

should i pair the red card to a receiver or put it straight in to card reader?

You need to activate the card. It won`t work if you put it straight into a card reader.

Pair the red card to a sky hd model.

Don`t try to pair it to an sd model.

Configs for the red card are diferent as well.

Oscam Configs For SKY UK CAID 0960 Red Card

• Ok, so i should maybe then just stick to the white card ? Its still paired to an old Thompson receiver, maybe that is the problem? Im just a little lost on the sky sport 1

problem. I also have an old panasonic SD receiver, should i instead pair the white card to it? What you recomend for me to try and solve these issues?

Also not sure why im getting Not found for all the Bt sport stations, if the subscription for those is invalid shouldnt i be getting "channel not subscribed "!!

Thanks for all the help, hoping to solve this in the next few days :)

• I regularly have to cycle between...

0963,0960,0961:1076|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:1078|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:107D|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:1203|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

0963,0960,0961:1332|Sky Digital (UK)|Sky Sports 1

You should get all of these 5 stations on your main channel list. and you need to check and see which one is working issue free and then tune to it.

If you think you are missing any of the above mentioned stations blindscan.

I also am paired to panasonic SD receiver but my 2 cards AU in my DMse HD thanks to MastaG's

excellent config files post #13

oscam.dvbapi, oscam.provid, oscam.services,oscam.srvid, oscam.srvid2

• Ok, if this sky sport 1 thing is a common problem then im thinking more of it for now :)

I just put the card in the orginal receiver, no bt sports there, so this is probably a subscription problem, although i have already paid for it.

I have the card AU in smargo reader, never been a problem there and i get all the sky channels and more, dont know if this BT sport thing was a AU fault but rather looks like an subscription problem...will post it when i have more info

But thanks for all the replies, love mixing in this sat things and hope this stays open for as long......

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!