how can i set up cluster cache

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,808 times. The last Post () by souza335.

• Posible reason is wrong line format in cluster - delete all spaces between addres,:,and port - addres.noip.com:45000
    in oder cases you will get that errorr - it is tested
    and dont forget corect path tu cluster file

• used the above guide and get

Configuration error: - Element: <cache-config (/cardserv-proxy/cache-handler) - Attribute: tracker-url - Message: Failed to get list of peers from tracker url (file:/usr/local/csp/cache/cluster): java.io.IOException: No valid peers found in tracker list (file:/usr/local/csp/cache/cluster), wrong password? Updated configuration NOT installed.

have tried with file:/ and file:// and file:///

• It Is imperative that the cluster file has NO extension on it such as .txt .doc etc - it MUST be either created in notepad and saved as "all files" or else created within your FTP program with NO file extension...simply call it cluster (lower case as well!) CSP will not read any cluster file that has a file extension on it! - this simple fact has stumped many an install both here and other forums!!

• hi there we all getting the same error. so if its claster file foramt issue can some one please share the claster without any extension and any details? ( DUMY )
    I know you just have to make a file in notepad but this is windowz error i think.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!