Location of files on Client

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,347 times. The last Post () by joco1111.

• Hi
    I've got a solo 4K been using BH images for yonks, now it's time for a change so loaded a modded ATV 5.3 version.
    the file paths are different form what i'm used to, i've discovered that the oscam.server now goes to /usr/keys.
    but i cant find the oscam.config file i've tried putting it in /usr/keys but i still can't connect to oscam via the webif, so that tells me that not the correct path.
    what is please? as i need to edit it once it's in place.

regards: canthackit

• I do not know where to put this question, but at the same time I would like to ask who can answer the OpenId installation on Amiko Viper Combo. I use AlternativeSoftCam to download it from the forum as well as the cam folder and key folder all over FTP and place the folder key in the user / key, and the cam folder in user / bin, and when I open it, we only do mgm camd and Cccamd I'm really reluctant to ask if someone can set up a Cccamd folder and an oskam and path where to post them in advance.

Softcam Feeds Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Softcam Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!