Fedup with oscam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,082 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Since i bought the solo 4k and got 3 clines from a provider i am getting sooo many freezes..I used to use sofcam cccam and it was working like a charm on the Gigablue hd quad.. but now with this new solo 4k and got stuck with oscam i am really regretting my purchase..

I don't know where is the cause of such freezes, is it the provider ? is it my oscam files, dvapi etc.? i'm not expert on oscam i just followed some tutorials..

I sent emails to my provider, and he is always saying that it's working fine for him..really fed up..

• probably a maxed out server causing freezes but you could try changing oscam to another version, i use 10077 its old but is rock steady, ive tried newer versions and get probs so you could give this a go.

ps pay servers are not supported on here pal if the provider you mentioned is one

• ok louis 40 relax max do u accept help via teamvieuwer as i have vu uno 4 k from 6 weeks with not prob

- - - Updated - - -

i am using 11005

- - - Updated - - -

i post in another comment if u oscam running good don't need to change or update

• This thread is now closed.... it's quite clear that Louis40 is using a payserver.

And the rules are also quite clear that we do not offer support to members who use payservers here...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!