KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 365,514 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Hi PCD, thanks for this great plugin! Is it possible to turn off autoplay on Exodus and be able to select a stream? I can't find anything obvious in the settings.xml file to change, any suggestions?

• pcd

ZEM TV Addon > Sports > Sports365 > click on any Stream and the source 1,2,3...not working. The box is hanging with the loading spinner. The threams are not starting.

With original Kodi Addon on Android the same Streams working. It is possible to fix this?

• I did the Telnet comment It saves me time ! :) and it said -sh: syntax error near unexpected token ')' it didn't work pcd

You do not need to do any telnet command. Just try the addon and when it fails - find these files and post them :-

e.log and error.log from the /tmp folder.

• May I ask a very dumb question? I am a newbie when it comes to this theme. I have installed Kodi on my ET9500 receiver but I haven't the foggiest idea how to really use it. SO far it has created a favourites list named IPTV Kodilive which unfortunately seems to contain more radio stations than TV stations, and where it concerns TV stations about 10% seems to work, most deliver no decoded signals and some of them even make my receiver hangup so a hard reboot is necessary.

Also, when I go to the general menu, I get to see something named "KodiDirect" as the fifth option. When I select it I first must accept news and updates from www.turk-dreamworld and once I did that I get a huge list of installable addons starting with something called "specto" that apparently contain huge lists of receivable stuff. When I agree to install I must select between Install from a KodiDirect list, Install from Kodi official repositories and Install from other repositories.

But no matter what I select or try, at the end when leaving the program after supposedly having installed one thing or another I see nothing anywhere in my receiver that seems to have been added. It must be quite a comlicated thing, at least I need some form of guidance if I want to use this. But honestly, I have no idea where to fund such information. When using Google all seems to concentrate on available plug-ins and such but never any "how to use".

Can anyone please let me know where I should look for a sort of "KodiDirect for Dummies" or something like that? Or should I perhaps use another version of Kodi? This one has been installed quite some time ago. My hope was that Kodi might create more lists like that IPTV Kodilive list, the idea being that I would then select the stuff that really would interest me into an own favorites list. Or a list that indicates names of stations rather than things like "playlist.m3u8" or "master.m3U8" that all need to be tried out in order to know what they mean. An excessively cumbersome thing to do. If such a thing is possible. I heard a lot of good stuff about Kodi but I'm jst not smart enough to use it (yet).

By forehand many thanks!

• Thank you very much pcd,
    I will uninstall the present plug-in and follow your advice. Yet the question remains: is there anywhere some form of manual for dummies as to what to do with Kodi Lite or does it all show itself in obvious ways?

• YouTube still not working here at 1.0.2 version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!