KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 365,298 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• pcd

Can you update Ecodus Addon 3.0.0 to Version 3.0.1?

And thx now we can see the site and Hoster from the stream. It is possible to see the Covers from the streams?

Very good work pcd

And can you add Ak 47 Addon Version 1.1.2 or Xstream Addon 3.3.0?

Edited 3 times, last by humiboy ().

• Hi pcd,

thanks a lot for the plugin! A very useful one!

A small issue I've noticed:
    in the SportsDevil plugin, in the section "Live-Sports", for the provider "bundesliga-streams.net" the dates and times are missing within the brackets in the first "preview" list:
    516acf.jpg

While eerything is fine in the complete list, i.e. if I click at "ALL":
    45f40ddfc55caf.jpg

• Please could you help me on this error. This is the first extension I tested in this plugin:
    "python: can't open file '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.SportsDevil-1.0.0/default.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory"
    Regards

• I have already done this. My box is an ET8500 I am running the last Openpli4 available image. None of the installad extensions is working even after he .pi file replacement and the suggested command on telnet. I decided to desinstall evrything. A new ipk of the Kodi Lite would be a better solution. I think.
    Thank you for your help

• obviously a prolem with your box or setup as works fine here

May be I will make a last trial by installing some new images. If the problem pesists, that may mean that something is going wrong with the bootloader or the internal drivers. I am installing the images hrough the buckup suit plugins, do you you think the problem may come from there?

• Please could you help me on this error. This is the first extension I tested in this plugin:
    "python: can't open file '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.SportsDevil-1.0.0/default.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory"
    Regards

Do you have this folder 'plugin.video.SportsDevil-1.0.0' in '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/' ?

Please change the name to 'plugin.video.SportsDevil'. and try again.

• Do you have this folder 'plugin.video.SportsDevil-1.0.0' in '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/' ?

Please change the name to 'plugin.video.SportsDevil'. and try again.

The problem is not only this pugin. None of them is working. Now I am trying to make it working on a the last Openpli beta image. Result: The Kodilite doesn't even open(black screen when pushing on the plugin title), so I have to run it on a OpenATV or something like that but on these images IPTplayer plugin has some working problems too due to the ffmpeg libray that doen't install correctly. Frankly I don't know what happens on this box. Problems and problems in each of its corners.

Edited once, last by toura8: missed the openATV problems ().

• I have already done this. My box is an ET8500 I am running the last Openpli4 available image. None of the installad extensions is working even after he .pi file replacement and the suggested command on telnet. I decided to desinstall evrything. A new ipk of the Kodi Lite would be a better solution. I think.
    Thank you for your help

Where is your log ?

I have tested with a et9500 openpli4 image. Works ok.

• Official Post

Great work mate, all the plugins in the thread work without issue on a fresh ATV6 image.
    The only small issue i have is with full hd skins, (i replaced the full hd skin xml you posted earlier) the text is slightly too large for the lines the text fits on...
    I hope that makes sense ?

TIA

- - - Updated - - -

Great work mate, all the plugins in the thread work without issue on a fresh ATV6 image.
    The only small issue i have is with full hd skins, (i replaced the full hd skin xml you posted earlier) the text is slightly too large for the lines the text fits on...
    I hope that makes sense ?

TIA

• pcd

in exodus, when i select a movie, i don´t get a list of providers, in staid i get immediately the option to play the movie.
    is it possibly to ad the list of providers ( same as in kodidirect) or is this just a setting in exodus?

grtz Philip

• hi pcd i cant get DCSports or wweonline to work keeps coming up with errors e.log

Post the logs please.

- - - Updated - - -

pcd

in exodus, when i select a movie, i don´t get a list of providers, in staid i get immediately the option to play the movie.
    is it possibly to ad the list of providers ( same as in kodidirect) or is this just a setting in exodus?

grtz Philip

Please try exodus from here :-

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php/121424-KodiLite?p=384490&viewfull=1#post384490

• hi pcd , thanx for ur work , is the youtube plugin still working with ya , coz here it gives error while extracting any videos url , if possibble to fix ?

Which youtube plugin ? ytplus ? Any logs please ?

- - - Updated - - -

Friends,

If your reports like 'does not work' do not include logs or explanation - I will not in future reply to such post. It only fills up the thread unnecessarily.

- - - Updated - - -

error.log sorry thought i did before hope this helps ive ever posted a log before

Unzip the addon zip files and ftp the folder lib to folder /usr.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!