KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 364,715 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Hello, is anyone having problems with Palantir and Cine???.

They don't work in my vu+ ultimo, I click and nothing happens. I also have tried to reinstall but I don't have any answer. It is like they are not there.

Thanks.

• Hi everybody,

First of all, thanks pcd for your work.

I've installed kodilite in a vu+ zero with addons cine and palantir. Cine is working correctly, but using palantir, every movie I try to play I get the error:

Error! Try another item OR exit and submit log /tmp/e.log and /tmp/error.log

I've reviewed the file e.log and error.log but I can't figure out where's the problem.

Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,

Congrats to this great project! A have an issue with openpli with my xtrend:

When I pause a played video and screensaver starts and when I try to resume enigma2 crashes, here is the crash log:

stbmodel=et8000

stbmodel=et8000

kernelcmdline=libata.force=1:3.0G,2:3.0G,3:3.0G ubi.mtd=rootfs rootfstype=ubifs root=ubi0:rootfs bmem=192M@64M bmem=360M@512M memc1=768M console=null

nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:

imageissue=openpli 7.0-release %h

REMOVE Peer et8000

REMOVE Peer et8000

[eMPEGStreamParserTS] broken startcode

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ScreenSaver.py", line 55, in keypressScreenSaver

AttributeError: 'Playvid2' object has no attribute 'screensaver'

Regards,

• You have version 0.0.53 installed. Please delete it and install from KodiLite list.

• I do not know the cause of your error. I tried with my et9500 and play/pause/unpause work ok. Screensaver does not appear. Perhaps you should use another image and install kodilite from new.

• Hi,

I've removed kodilite plugin and tried to make a clean install from the beginning following these steps:

1. Copy enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodiliteinstaller_1.0_r0_all.ipk to /tmp

2. Install using opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

3. Restart enigma.

4. Start kodiliteinstaller plugin.

5. Select /media/hdd

The installation process displays several screens quickly in the command window with a lot of errors and the attached image is the last one just before restarting.

It seems like every char is tried to be executed separately

I've also tried selecting /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions with the same result.

I didn't check that the external hdd allows transferring (by ftp) a file to it because I don't know how to do it, could it be the cause of the problem?

• Please use the zip version from here :- Enigma2 Plugin KodiLiteInstaller for USB, External HDD and Normal Installation

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!